Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

No more posts please!!
Did any body win this thing? Originally Posted by jaytamil
No but you have to post a picture to get into the game....so please post a picture of some nice tits
I know exactly what you mean....my classic just cost me 1450 to fix, but its worth it cuz its a Nova Classic Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Struts, tires and brakes, oh my. I maybe able to get away with the struts if they are still under warranty. But I know better ways to waste my time.
No but you have to post a picture to get into the game....so please post a picture of some nice tits Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Whose tits should I post? I hope not mine. I don't have any.
Ehh I ust bought some used parts to customize my car. Made it better too.
Whose tits should I post? I hope not mine. I don't have any. Originally Posted by jaytamil
anybody you want just hurry though if you want your post to count
BDS I think if you register if as a classic then you don't have to have sn inspection sticker. What in the world did they fix on that thing for it to cost 1400??
Transmission, head gasget, oil change, and put in a new gas tank
I really like to think she is fucking with us or me at least. Are you fucking with me, BDS?
i think bds is teasing us and fucking with us on this video of hers. what do you all think? Originally Posted by proper
If it cost 1400, I think they got you.
Shit I could have done all that except the transmission. Wish I had known
BDS I think if you register if as a classic then you don't have to have sn inspection sticker. What in the world did they fix on that thing for it to cost 1400?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Really well damm i need to do that for sure!!!

i guess i will be going down to the DMV tomorrow
woman what did you do to mess up that car.
If it cost 1400, I think they got you. Originally Posted by yngtxn
No kidding old Chevys are easy and cheap to fix girl.
If it cost 1400, I think they got you. Originally Posted by yngtxn
i forgot to add they rewired my whole car

really you think they got me?