NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 01-20-2013, 04:12 PM
There's no ifs bro, Kubes and Dopey are both here to stay. Both have new contracts and McNair loves them both (read today's Sunday sports)...

Looks like the Niners come back from 17 down to beat the paper tiger Falcons. Now it's up to the Hoodie to deliver for a Niners vs Patriots....
Looks like Moss gets a shot at his former team, should be nice, one of my all time favs.

GLITTER GLISTEN GLOSS FLOSS I CATCH A BEAT RUNNING LIKE RANDY MOSS
reply by another hobbyist...ks like Moss gets a shot at his former team, should be nice, one of my all time favs.

GLITTER GLISTEN GLOSS FLOSS I CATCH A BEAT RUNNING LIKE RANDY MOSS[/QUOTE]

Wanna see RayRay win another 1 before he rides into the sunset... Ashame ole tony G losses like that in ATL like that....
Wanna see RayRay win another 1 before he rides into the sunset... Ashame ole tony G losses like that in ATL like that.... Originally Posted by quickie
He was crying like a baby...pretty ridic. Crying all the way to their sportscaster $$$$$$s.....
Dayum go Ravens... Gonna klean up if they pull off this win.. shit im goin to get OFF tonite with my change...
dam-it come on new england, get it going

YO DED
  • Satin
  • 01-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Damn it looks like for the next 2 weeks....all we're gonna hear is about Ray -Ray and this Harbaugh Bowl bullshit.....

Didnt we destroy the Ravens??? lol
Damn it looks like for the next 2 weeks....all we're gonna hear is about Ray -Ray and this Harbaugh Bowl bullshit.....

Didnt we destroy the Ravens??? lol Originally Posted by Satin

Yea it sucks we kill 'em and they go to superbowl... Fuck i just kleaned up this weekend niners and ravens... Im gettn sum azz tonite will be posting my review.......
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2013, 07:43 PM
We did beat em, but that shit team we had at the end of the year wouldn't. I'm happy with this Super Bowl it will be very hyped up. And I think the game will be a good one. I expect to see the coaches father on tv a lot this week.

Anyway I know I'm not alone in my joy seeing Brady go down tonight.
ahhhh crap NE dead

mmm who to pick now
Who the fuck is that wearing #12 for New England today??? WTF?????

Fuck ray Lewis!!

Daddio's early prediction SF 31 Balt 17. Miners will run all day on Balt.
ahhhh crap NE dead

mmm who to pick now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

9ers fav by 5. Jump on it now and take 9ers. Minus the 5 points.
9ers fav by 5. Jump on it now and take 9ers. Minus the 5 points. Originally Posted by quickie
ya ok
I can change my mind latter if DED wants the same LOL

go 9ers
YES.....a Harbaugh Bowl!!!!!!
  • Satin
  • 01-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Damn Daddio...lol. Even though he's a drama queen and a bit of an attention hound, I love Ray. I'm happy for him...

I can't stand Brady.....I'm glad his ass lost. He's rich, good-looking, plus he's fucking a supermodel...so fuck him...

I think it's the Ravens year.....