Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

• anita
  • 10-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Geez. Man up and contact her when it is not free lol.
Yeah rewiring a car is quite a bit of work. But the rest isn't that bad to do.
what Im not on top, I do better when im on top, "Im in Charge"-Snow from Hustle and Flow, what ya'll know about that.....Real Pimpn
I got every song he ever did, even underground shit Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Eventhough he was a po po he can rap.
Geez. Man up and contact her when it is not free lol. Originally Posted by anita
Hey let us have a little fun. I've seen her before and will again but hey if I can win a little time for free what's the harm in that
Eventhough he was a po po he can rap. Originally Posted by Albr23
He can be my po po with his big sexy ass, handcuff me baby
I finally saw hustle and flow. That's a great movie.

"push that shit out"

I love that part. She brought it she
I will too. Again.
Hey let us have a little fun. I've seen her before and will again but hey if I can win a little time for free what's the harm in that Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Not to mention the public service value of this. It's keeping all of us off the street. I wonder if hobby spending is down this week because we're all on here?
BDS, where's the vid?
He can be my po po with his big sexy ass, handcuff me baby Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I can be too just let me gain a few pounds.
I finally saw hustle and flow. That's a great movie.

"push that shit out"

I love that part. She brought it she Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
ok i keep getting your voicemail may it be cuz your on here from your cell?mmmmmmmmm
hhey what's going on?
Ok this thread went on long enough. Everyone....... Stop!
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey let us have a little fun. I've seen her before and will again but hey if I can win a little time for free what's the harm in that Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
The harm in that is you are making it hard for me to win