Snowden

Have you noticed WDF likes to distract threads away from their original topic? Always. If he can't do that he'll use homosexual imagery and huff off.
Have you noticed WDF likes to distract threads away from their original topic? Always. If he can't do that he'll use homosexual imagery and huff off. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He’s a Russian bot.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 06:06 PM
He’s a Russian bot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You're a Ukraine bottom

• WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 06:07 PM
Have you noticed WDF likes to distract threads away from their original topic? Always. If he can't do that he'll use homosexual imagery and huff off. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Have you ever noticed how you like a dick in your gay mouth?
He’s a Russian twatbot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

ftfy
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2018, 08:37 AM
I think it strange that 2dogs loves Snowden's leaks but wants any leaks on the Trump admin shutdown.
I think it strange that 2dogs loves Snowden's leaks but wants any leaks on the Trump admin shutdown. Originally Posted by WTF
snowdens leaks showed systemic breaking of laws which none of the federal officers did anything to correct it (something they had no intention of doing)

trump on the other hand... has there been any evidence he broke any laws???? the leaks appear to be more spite than anything else.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 11:48 AM
snowdens leaks showed systemic breaking of laws which none of the federal officers did anything to correct it (something they had no intention of doing)

trump on the other hand... has there been any evidence he broke any laws???? the leaks appear to be more spite than anything else. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

A leak is a leak....why cheer Snowdens and condemn any by Trump haters?
A leak is a leak....why cheer Snowdens and condemn any by Trump haters? Originally Posted by WTF
snowden as a whisteblower exposed illegal acts.

that is the difference.
A leak is a leak....why cheer Snowdens and condemn any by Trump haters? Originally Posted by WTF
All leaks are not created equal. If it were leaked that Trump has sex with several Playmates of the Month, that would be an example of a non criminal leak.

If someone leaked the schedule, names, addresses and locations of Trump's security detail, and where Trump would be in a vulnerable situation, that could be construed as criminal.

BTW, before it can be leaked, I wish to admit I would never turn down a Playmate of the Month who wanted to have sex with me. That honey trap would bust me everytime.
FREE EDDIE SNOWDEN!!!!

4,707,611 views. most viewed post in ECCIE history. So who's viewing it? perhaps some "web crawlers from the dark web"? spider bots from Google? oh it's just us ECCIE users. right!!
BUMP!!

FREE EDDIE SNOWDEN!!!!
Why are you bumping a year and a half old thread WWE?

Did your boss in Russia order it?

Or are you trying to bring down the board?

Either answer from you is acceptable.
It's a 5-year-old thread! And we bump it every now and then to check on the view count. Only 12,000 new views over the past year - that's a disappointment! It appears the NSA and those Russian bots have finally lost interest in us! Boo hoo!

Notice how i'va biggen (aka ivan the chimp, aka bamscram) hasn't been seen around here for months. He must have been sent back to Russia for further training.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
It's a 5-year-old thread! And we bump it every now and then to check on the view count. Only 12,000 new views over the past year - that's a disappointment! It appears the NSA and those Russian bots have finally lost interest in us! Boo hoo!

Notice how i'va biggen (aka ivan the chimp, aka bamscram) hasn't been seen around here for months. He must have been sent back to Russia for further training.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad

it's the most viewed thread by far on the site. it's been viewed 12,000 more times while being buried way down in the forum. no one is going that far back just to view it.

it's the bots, jim!! the bots!!