Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

Rather overnight with a corn eater than a squarter/soaker Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
DFK?
I don't feel like wading through this swamp of a thread, anyone fess up to catching anything? I'm guessing no. Originally Posted by jokacz
it doesnt matter cause

as soon as so and so

finds out your banging so and so

they start saying so and so

has this or that

so your no longer gettin this and that

then you go get tested anyways, regularly , and end up with nuttin..

then they come back anyways , eventually

and here comes the vicious circle all over again...

hey , im just a guy here, ........
  • Saige
  • 04-30-2014, 06:59 PM
NBALLS;1055260486]it doesnt matter cause

as soon as so and so

finds out your banging so and so

they start saying so and so

has this or that

so your no longer gettin this and that

then you go get tested anyways, regularly , and end up with nuttin..

then they come back anyways , eventually

and here comes the vicious circle all over again...

hey , im just a guy here, ........[/QUOTE]

I really don't care about other people Sex lives.
I kinda think of referencing is gross with what girls the guys Have seen.
specially cuz there's a lot of Iv use. Gross.
get tested play safe choose wisely
on we go

I really don't care about other people Sex lives.
I kinda think of referencing is gross with what girls the guys Have seen.
specially cuz there's a lot of Iv use. Gross. Originally Posted by Saige

so all this was just bs then?

that's not true.
I could tell over here so I hear say from other men or girls for that matter.

because well.... isn't that what you guys do? Ill just use the hear say of the guys here, or girls for that Matter.
let me pull up my references and description notebook. Originally Posted by Saige
so all this was just bs then?

Originally Posted by JONBALLS
yup ...got some good traction though!
ill know how to proceed then

taht was short and sweet
So I NEVER post on this board because I am a lover! Not a fighter! I rather have a huge orgy; than go back and forth about who goes "bb" and what ever else everyone complains about! Yes, I have met XY and we have NEVER gone "bb" with him. Like, seriously? No, what did happen is that I got in some trouble when I was 21 needed a great lawyer here in Syracuse; my friend Eli directed me to XY and another member that's awesome & pretty low key. The agreement: take care of my case & I will fcuk you brains out . I met XY first and me being a naive 19 year old I was & screwed XY FREE no help with my case no nothing ! That's cool I am NOT confrontational at all. Learned my lesson worked with the other lawyer & kept it moving... Condoms and all after that he wrote a review; thanks I guess? And asked for a approval on date check. SMH. Lame. Time consuming. Sucks because it was a pretty good orgasm but the biggest assholes have the best cock now a days I guess. I'm pretty sure I didn't even to do all this because he clearly made who he is apparent and well known; but when I am right about something, I will defend it. There will always be my story, his & the TRUTH! Sheesh, any more issues PM me. Originally Posted by Desire_Me

How could eccie disbar this fun loving barrister? He is obviously a pillar of the community and a giant in his profession.

XY.jpg
I think..if your on the fence about seeing any lady or even continuing to be in the hobby..whether they have
been called out in this thread or not..you and only you know how safe you are with playing with someone..
if your freaking out about this ..then either get out of the hobby..or go covered with all activities....because honestly..
someone is always gonna be bb'in someone..whether its hobby related or real life..

well just about everyone.. cept me..im to old to be a bar fly and too damn tired to find a man on the outside to have uncovered with..
those dudes are alot of freakin work gotta wine them..dine them..tellem how pretty they are..uhhggg....
and i aint got time for their headcase issues anyways.. any rate....abstain or cover boys..or use your other
hand..they say its like being with someone new..
.or use your other
hand..they say its like being with someone new.. Originally Posted by aj14620
I would get PA, maybe even Pay for it. If you please review you're Rosie or Louise time.
mmmmm with or with out toys.
Ahhhh what do I owe ya if when reading I errrrrrr never mind ah or is that oh oh OHHHHHHH
im to old to be a bar fly and too damn tired to find a man on the outside to have uncovered with..
those dudes are alot of freakin work gotta wine them..dine them..tellem how pretty they are..uhhggg....
and i aint got time for their headcase issues anyways..
Originally Posted by aj14620
You can wine me and dine me with a six pack and bag of bacon flavored chips...
I can't change being a head case tho....
hmmm bacon...now im hungry..dammit!
Covered titties for Russian? Some sorta large bib

wrap your cock on blow jobs also