Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

• WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 08:03 AM
IB is a warwonger not a whoremonger Originally Posted by themystic
IB seems to cares about human rights in Venezuela but not in Saudi Arabia.
IB wanted to invade Iraq and now he wants to invade Iran. Originally Posted by WTF
Pointing out Odumbo's lies and stupidity regarding his POS treaty is neither of those.

IB is a warwonger not a whoremonger Originally Posted by themystic
Sanctions before war. Your boy Odumbo with his POS treaty ignorantly and prematurely ended the sanctions.

IB seems to cares about human rights in Venezuela but not in Saudi Arabia. Originally Posted by WTF
There are Iranian insurgents in both places, but don't let the facts destroy your illusions.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Pointing out Odumbo's lies and stupidity regarding his POS treaty is neither of those.

Sanctions before war. Your boy Odumbo with his POS treaty ignorantly and prematurely ended the sanctions.

There are Iranian insurgents in both places, but don't let the facts destroy your illusions. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pointing out how wrong you were on Iraq raises doubt about your Iranian judgement.

There will be no war with Iran. Just like there will be no war with NK.

Human rights, not insurgents.

Trump just want us to buy Saudi heavy crude. This is not that hard to figure out.

With Trump, all you have to do is follow the money.
Pointing out how wrong you were on Iraq raises doubt about your Iranian judgement.

There will be no war with Iran. Just like there will be no war with NK.

Human rights, not insurgents.

Trump just want us to buy Saudi heavy crude. This is not that hard to figure out.

With Trump, all you have to do is follow the money.
Originally Posted by WTF
Trump is dealing with the Iranians in exactly the manner the Iranians need to be dealt with. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied, And the Iranians cheated from day one on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Rather than approach Iran with a critical eye, Amano was willing to look the other way. He degraded the IAEA for political reasons. Rather than give Iran a clean slate, Amano should have held Tehran to the same standards the IAEA had held South Africa and the rest.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Trump is dealing with the Iranians in exactly the manner the Iranians need to be dealt with. Odumbo lied. Kerry lied, And the Iranians cheated from day one on Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump gave them Syria...what makes you think he will invade Iran if they do not do as he wants?

All this is is a show for his base and the Saudis and Isreal.

Which seems to be working in your case.
Trump gave them Syria...what makes you think he will invade Iran if they do not do as he wants?

All this is is a show for his base and the Saudis and Isreal.
Originally Posted by WTF
Syria has been in league with Iran and Russia since the Carter administration. Odumbo drew red lines that he never enforced. Trump gave them nothing they didn't already have when Odumo held the reins. And as icing on the cake, Odumbo gave them $1.7 billion to advance its nuclear weapons research and its missile development technology ... and continue to finance terrorist activities.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 04:41 PM
Syria has been in league with Iran and Russia since the Carter administration. Odumbo drew red lines that he never enforced. Trump gave them nothing they didn't already have when Odumo held the reins. And as icing on the cake, Odumbo gave them $1.7 billion to advance its nuclear weapons research and its missile development technology ... and continue to finance terrorist activities. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama did much like Reagan and traded arms/money for hostages. I'm suprised you are ignorant of that fact.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/marka...t-the-details/
Obama did much like Reagan and traded arms/money for hostages. I'm suprised you are ignorant of that fact.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/marka...t-the-details/
Originally Posted by WTF
Iran lost 800,000 troops in the Iran-Iraq War largely thanks to Reagan. The loss of those troops -- and the weapons Reagan gave them -- was far more detrimental to the Iranians than Odumbo's shitty, shifting red lines in the Syrian sand. It's not surprising you won't admit that.

Odumbo lied. Kerry lied, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama and Kerry did not lie. The agreement is for 10 years. We are at year 5 and Iran does not have a nuclear weapon or enriched Uranium at a weapons grade level. The thirteen thousand centrifuges remain turned off.
Obama and Kerry did not lie. The agreement is for 10 years. We are at year 5 and Iran does not have a nuclear weapon or enriched Uranium at a weapons grade level. The thirteen thousand centrifuges remain turned off. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Cheating on day one ain't "10 years". Odumo lied. Kerry lied. And Iran cheated.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and can't get one for another 5 years. Obama and Kerry did not lie.
The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and can't get one for another 5 years. Obama and Kerry did not lie. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Rather than uphold university standards, Amano decided to dumb down the standard by which Iran would be judged to junior high summer school.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 11:32 PM
Cheating on day one ain't "10 years". Odumo lied. Kerry lied. And Iran cheated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually , so far it is 5 years.

Maybe they will have one in less than 10 years now that Trump has pulled out the inspectors.

Clinton did the same thing in Iraq and Bush was able to convince a bunch of warmongers they had wmd's.
Actually , so far it is 5 years.

Maybe they will have one in less than 10 years now that Trump has pulled out the inspectors.

Clinton did the same thing in Iraq and Bush was able to convince a bunch of warmongers they had wmd's.
Originally Posted by WTF
Al Qaeda did have WMD in Iraq. Cheating on day one ain't "10 years". Odumo lied. Kerry lied. And Iran cheated.

The IAEA agreed to look the other way and then equate the resulting lack of evidence with lack of malfeasance.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Al Qaeda did have WMD in Iraq. Cheating on day one ain't "10 years". Odumo lied. Kerry lied. And Iran cheated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HaHa...maybe you should have told that to Bush. He wouldn't have had to admit that there were no WMD's in Iraq.

Good Lord , only the far right loons believe such nonsense.