Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Daaaaaaam! Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara I need some TLC <3 I pm'd you
.... Question is this something that can be seen as a guideline infraction ....?

You should know already WP. You've been banned numerous times for breaking just about every guideline there is, including already using this handle before.

... It is obviously he is fishing for support I his theory Originally Posted by jjkageab12

The only thing obvious here is who you really are. GO AWAY WP!!
And some old bitties with nothing better to do run their mouths about situations they know nothing about.
Too bad their own business doesn't keep them busy enough to keep from being useless post whores.
If you had bothered to look into specifics you might know what you are talking about. But I really doubt it because you seem really unintelligent. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Must have struck a nerve...good luck with that.
And that response was the stupidest fucking thing I think I've ever heard. Hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Ask yourself good luck with what?
When you answer yourself, you'll realize just how stupid it was.
Tara I need some TLC <3 I pm'd you Originally Posted by jjkageab12

Do you "<3" much? And yet another post WP made that looks eerily similar.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056039026&postcount=61

Damn WP, you're not even good at this shit.
And that response was the stupidest fucking thing I think I've ever heard. Hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I think you're the only one battling. Well, you and WP's many personalities. Good luck to you in your quests for conflict, I need to finish getting ready for my actual day (not spent wrapped up in this garbage). Enjoy.
Sure you are curvy! Fat girls sit home alone! Hahahaha
This thread is going into the shitter even more than I thought possible, please make an attempt to act like adults. I would seriously hate to see more of you be on a very well earned vacation.
...i do have a MA in psychology and BA in sociology ... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Oh Bull-fucking-shit
Correction, I never used her account, but a year ago I let her borrow mine once... To see the harassment people were doing... People have been bullying her for almost 2 years guys.... This has gone too far... You want her to quit but she won't because she like sex, and the hobby hands her dick when she wants it

I also know she gives freebee's after 5 visits which is why she has many regulars

She's not a danger just immature Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Jjkageab12, I not going to attack WP,VI or whatever she is calling herself. I actually kinda have sympathy for her. It's obvious she may have some real issues, that if she or others who engage her could possibly create a bad situation. You and her( I suspect you are the same as it relates to the use of this handle) repeatedly claim she has been bullied, I don't agree, she has initiated every thread that has caused drama or gotten her banned. What's the old saying" insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result". Be a real friend to her and try to get her some help before she does some crazy shit. As for as her being "immature and not dangerous" bullshit, immaturity is the excuse people often use when they screw up.
  • EZ.
  • 11-18-2014, 10:58 AM
Sorry got in wreck on my bike , on heavy drugs right now

You are right kendke but 12 vs 1 was just uncalled for

I've gitta rest sorry in a lot of pain

But yea to those who wanted WP to cry you succeeded

She says after ban she will only post add and alerts, hopefully she does Originally Posted by jjkageab12
You got into a wreck and you are in a lot of pain? Later, you mention Valium which is not a pain medication? You have a masters in Psychology but you you misspell Schizophrenia? Like Wulf, you have issues with spelling.

When someone's argument digresses to name calling, people are going to react in very predicable ways. She is upset because people know personal things about her. She posts personal information about herself and other things come out in the ROS.

Honestly, I do feel sorry for her. I really wish that I would have a chance to meet her some day (not meaning BCD). I'm certain that she would stop taking about her guns, knives etc. when addressing me. I don't wish to harm her or anyone else.
You got into a wreck and you are in a lot of pain? Later, you mention Valium which is not a pain medication? You have a masters in Psychology but you you misspell Schizophrenia? Like Wulf, you have issues with spelling.

When someone's argument digresses to name calling, people are going to react in very predicable ways. She is upset because people know personal things about her. She posts personal information about herself and other things come out in the ROS.

Honestly, I do feel sorry for her. I really wish that I would have a chance to meet her some day (not meaning BCD). I'm certain that she would stop taking about her guns, knives etc. when addressing me. I don't wish to harm her or anyone else. Originally Posted by OldLRRP

Correct Valium is an extreme muscle relaxed for the spaams I'm
Having in my back and neck

Sorry I don't remember mentioning Schizophrenia
I'm Sorry but if I did I wouldn't have misspelled it intentionally or accidentally
Oh Bull-fucking-shit Originally Posted by corona
Are you a gambling man sir? Not only am I happy to proove I am not Cathrine, but I will put hard Money down to prove everything I have said that can have solid proof is true.

So I will be happy to show you my degrees if you are willing to make the bet

Wager a friendly 500? Half of my hobby budget for the month
  • EZ.
  • 11-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Correct Valium is an extreme muscle relaxed for the spaams I'm
Having in my back and neck

Sorry I don't remember mentioning Schizophrenia
I'm Sorry but if I did I wouldn't have misspelled it intentionally or accidentally Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Sorry, you are correct it was "perianoid"
Sorry, you are correct it was "perianoid" Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Sorry my big fingers typing in this small new phones is hard with everything randomly auto correcting