nothing reply anything you want

i saw her in staples in panorama today
i saw her in staples in panorama today Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
I was hoping you were at panama beach instead of panorama.

May all your drinks be free.

Enjoy your vacation.
Enjoy your vacation and be careful, suntan lotion is slippery!

She may very well be the hottest virgin ever.

Originally Posted by armortib
hey, this reminds me of the rub and tugs...it lasted about that long..then they would loose intrest in me..
  • Birk
  • 07-10-2011, 11:32 PM
An old Sven and Ole joke. Maybe some haven't heard it.

Sven and Ole went to da beach one day. Sven, he spread his beach towel out and started puttin' on de SPF 45. Ole had different ideas.

"Hey Sven, I'm gonna wear dis Speedo svimsuit up and down da beach and meet some gurls!"

After about tventy or so minutes, Ole came back lookin' kinda sad.

"Sven, de gurls von't even look at me. How'm I supposed ta talk to dem?"

Sven said, "Ole, if you vant to impress dem gurls, you should put a potato in your Speedo."

Ole thought that was a great idea and put it into action. *He grabbed a big potato from their lunch basket, put it in his Speedo, and headed down da beach.

After a few minutes, he came back.

"Sven, now all dem gurls is all laughing at me!"

"Ole. You're supposed to put da potato in the front of your suit."
The Honey Badger doesn't give a shit....lol..this is soo stupid ..it freakin funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wH...eature=related
nita I want one as a pet
Riot!
OMG! Did you hear? Ronald McDonald killed Burger King right in front of Dairy Queen. It's being talked about all over Boston Market. Burger King just couldn't keep his Jack in the Box and was Dunkin Donuts under the Sheetz... but then compared to McDonald's Wimpy Little Caeser, it's no real wonder why his girl, Wendy, cheated on him. KFC said the funeral will be at Church's. You going? I'm taking the Subway!!!..LOL
film at 11. BigBoy was speechless. Carrol's said at the White Tower, I know how it feels.
Ha!!!!

also sad day..bill cosby died late last night........his plane ran into a cloud of jello pudding!!!!:0
OMG! Did you hear? Ronald McDonald killed Burger King right in front of Dairy Queen. It's being talked about all over Boston Market. Burger King just couldn't keep his Jack in the Box and was Dunkin Donuts under the Sheetz... but then compared to McDonald's Wimpy Little Caeser, it's no real wonder why his girl, Wendy, cheated on him. KFC said the funeral will be at Church's. You going? I'm taking the Subway!!!..LOL Originally Posted by anita germane
That is sooo corny it's got to be funny! LOL!
errrr crap, found a pic. Don't know what to say. you win. lets eat