Lol to funny

Black/White/Brown/Yellow/Purple who gives a flying fuck, this is a hooker board, two colors matter here, pink and green!
Black/White/Brown/Yellow/Purple who gives a flying fuck, this is a hooker board, two colors matter here, pink and green! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Tell that to the NBA's.
Tell that to the NBA's. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I have told that to the NBA's, yet, when I handed them green, I got into the pink! It's all a matter of perspective. But it may be different where you're from.
I have told that to the NBA's, yet, when I handed them green, I got into the pink! It's all a matter of perspective. But it may be different where you're from. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Works for some, but I want more.

I want Madison May and her posse. I'ma go tell the teacher on them, unless they give me some.
As my cousin Jed would say, "pitiful....pitiful."
Lol.

Pity sex is still sex.
to be fair, Slim Goddess fueled the flames.. the salient point was that her Textor could have been anyone, and that was said often.. but we made the attacks personal, and derided her apparent lack of education.. initially it did appear she lacked grammar skills, but Slim was using voice text while driving, which helped explain the lack of paragraphs, poor diction, etc..

after she began submitting her evidence to me, via home computer, her grammar skills were much improved.. Slim's reaction to the posts was unwise, she defended herself hopelessly, but that doesn't excuse the second-grade playground piling on posting that we continued.. both sides had made their respective points by page one, where this thread should have died naturally.

and while Slim began the thread remarking about a particular slur directed at her, it's only fair to say that she used equally offensive language in response to the Textor.. not saying that was anymore than a heat-of-the-moment response, but had the situation been reversed, nobody here would exempt the Textor from his use of a racial slur in that moment.

Slim finally got the hint, and stopped responding here.. her education showed itself several pages late. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So were you able to ascertain anything from the evidence?
So were you able to ascertain anything from the evidence? Originally Posted by blowmypop23
not really.. the evidence is that somebody did text her that he is DallasDoc.. at that point, the 2 parties were getting along.. it was after that, when the Textor asked for a cheap rate and was turned down by Slim, that he went off on her.. his use of the slur was offhand, more egregious was his defamation of her children.. after Slim said she would expose him on ECCIE, he became irate, defaming her and insisting she got it wrong, that he said he is "a Dallas Doc", NOT Dallasdoc".. the earlier text said otherwise, he did at one point say he was Dallasdoc.

my defense of Slim Goddess is that she acted in good faith, with reasonable belief that she had texted with Dallasdoc.. he may have been a phony, but she only posted after many rounds of text abuse.. and what she attempted to say here, without success, is that someone who pretended to be Dallasdoc originally, would not likely become so irate upon hearing she planned to post on ECCIE, nor would he so vociferously defend himself, calling her vile names while saying she mis-interpreted his text.. for which I agree.. it strains credulity to believe an imposter would react in the manner the Textor did.. if he is stealing Dallasdoc's identity, why would he care so much to defend a charge against Dallasdoc on ECCIE?
I don't read too much into that, CT. It's all about intimidation. "You don't know anything...I'm not even DallasDoc".
I don't read too much into that, CT. It's all about intimidation. "You don't know anything...I'm not even DallasDoc". Originally Posted by TinMan
good point as usual, TinMan.. buffered by the fact that the Textor continues to assail her long after the story unfolded..
Wow, after a few pages of reading this bullshit I couldn't bear to read any more, but I did need to add this -

This chick is Ghetto Bitch Crazy, she used to go by the handle Novicain Cookie, and everything about her is ghetto. She has threatened me before after I chose not to see her a couple of years ago...SHE'S NUTS (in case her posts left any doubters?) !!
Wow, after a few pages of reading this bullshit I couldn't bear to read any more, but I did need to add this -

This chick is Ghetto Bitch Crazy, she used to go by the handle Novicain Cookie, and everything about her is ghetto. She has threatened me before after I chose not to see her a couple of years ago...SHE'S NUTS (in case her posts left any doubters?) !! Originally Posted by ManSlut
No need for the name calling there...
Did you witness this?

Dude has been around a while, never heard anything like this before. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Well, I'd like to extend my apologies to DallasDoc.

I came back and read this thread sober and couldn't understand what the hell Slim Goddess wrote.

There needs to be a list for the BCS providers and straight up ghetto as fuck ones too.

I came back and read this thread sober and couldn't understand what the hell Slim Goddess wrote.

There needs to be a list for the BCS providers and straight up ghetto as fuck ones too. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
So, did you understand what she wrote when you were drunk? Does that help any?

There needs to be a list for the BCS providers and straight up ghetto as fuck ones too. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
This post just...makes everything so much better.