If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

Your logic is flawed. If she authorises, and it doesn't exists, he would be exposed as a liar, since he would not be able to show it. Like paying to see his bluff. If it was a bluff.

But now is too late. We will never know for sure. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
There was a brief period yesterday when I would have agreed with this. Then when he choked and said he wouldn't post the pics regardless, her strategy of keeping quiet was confirmed.

The guy should have kept mum on what he was going to do with the "evidence". Some of us (well, at least me) were wavering in our belief he made the whole thing up. Then he got nervous she was going to call him out and he blew his one chance of having the benefit of the doubt.
Impulse control was not his friend. It was too much bs to believe to begin with ...
I am very surprised that anyone would have any belief at all in the subject of this thread or in the credibility of the OP after reading his opening statement.

I don't know Analeese at all. Never met the woman. I read the OPs opening comments and said to myself "here is s man full of hate with a vendetta or grudge and Analeese was in his crosshairs" for whatever reason. Maybe she reminded him of his mother and all the things the neighborhood men used to do to her right in front of him? Maybe it was the first time he had ever been declined by a provider? Maybe she reminded him of his HS girlfriend who dumped him for someone else when she realized he wasn't ever moving out of his parents basement? We will never know the true reason.

But his opening post was enough to convince me that he was stewing in his own anger.
There was a brief period yesterday when I would have agreed with this. Then when he choked and said he wouldn't post the pics regardless, her strategy of keeping quiet was confirmed.

The guy should have kept mum on what he was going to do with the "evidence". Some of us (well, at least me) were wavering in our belief he made the whole thing up. Then he got nervous she was going to call him out and he blew his one chance of having the benefit of the doubt. Originally Posted by TinMan
I think the truth is within 90% on her side. But we'll never know about the missing 10%.
Unless Analeese tell her side of story, if any, I still think op was telling the truth. Analeese posted many things on other thread and I am sure she is reading this thread. Originally Posted by eng
Take two Fleet enemas; call us in the morning if your symptoms haven't cleared up.
I think the truth is within 90% on her side. But we'll never know about the missing 10%. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
That's pretty much true of any situation on this site...even with photos.

The other thing I was thinking: what if it went down pretty much as he claimed? That would have been even worse IMO. He decides to put his tormentor in her place. That would take some fancy talking and insincere charm to set up the date. But she relents. He surreptitiously records the session (or claims to), and starts this thread.

She would then be guilty of believing the guy was sincere and having sex with him. He would be exposed as a sociopath. He loses either way.
That's pretty much true of any situation on this site...even with photos.

The other thing I was thinking: what if it went down pretty much as he claimed? That would have been even worse IMO. He decides to put his tormentor in her place. That would take some fancy talking and insincere charm to set up the date. But she relents. He surreptitiously records the session (or claims to), and starts this thread.

She would then be guilty of believing the guy was sincere and having sex with him. He would be exposed as a sociopath. He loses either way. Originally Posted by TinMan
All good points.
My thoughts:

1. The OP will come back a new man from his forced sabbatical full of remorse and a forgiving spirit!

2. The OP will self-enroll in Anger Management, Grammar & Spelling classes and will be the model student in each during his time away!

3. The OP will have a 'life changing' metamorphosis while away after reading Dale Carnegie's book HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE and other Zig Ziglar motivational literature.

4. The OP will be a model citizen upon his return to the ECCIE channel reminding us all of the great, wonderful, loving, harmonious and positive times that the bygone ASPD site once was!

5. After his return I will still have to remind the OP he was once a douchebag and leopards never change their spots.

6. The OP will not tell me to "fuck off and go pay for some pussy and write some reviews" but will simply say, "I'll pray for you my brother" and I will be checkmated.
My thoughts:

1. The OP will come back a new man from his forced sabbatical full of remorse and a forgiving spirit!

2. The OP will self-enroll in Anger Management, Grammar & Spelling classes and will be the model student in each during his time away!

3. The OP will have a 'life changing' metamorphosis while away after reading Dale Carnegie's book HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE and other Zig Ziglar motivational literature.

4. The OP will be a model citizen upon his return to the ECCIE channel reminding us all of the great, wonderful, loving, harmonious and positive times that the bygone ASPD site once was!

5. After his return I will still have to remind the OP he was once a douchebag and leopards never change their spots.

6. The OP will not tell me to "fuck off and go pay for some pussy and write some reviews" but will simply say, "I'll pray for you my brother" and I will be checkmated. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You forgot this:

7.The OP will enroll in Suiram77's class of self fellatio and have straight A's
[QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059696076][QUOTE=bowdown2me;1059695672]
Bitch, I wasn't even talking to you. Go lay down and STFU. Trust me when I say...my FAT ASS ain't trying to fuck you. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lol. You kinda deserved it, though. You didn't have to fuck with Tara.

Oh, this thread is hilarious. Another 'bunkhouse stampede'.

So, what's up with the proof, btw? Did the OP wuss out, or was he full of shit about the whole thing??
So, what's up with the proof, btw? Did the OP wuss out, or was he full of shit about the whole thing?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Embrace the power of 'and'.

Also, he got banned.
So, what's up with the proof, btw? Did the OP wuss out, or was he full of shit about the whole thing?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
he was full of shit from the word "go".. I have no idea why some guys thought there was a remote chance the OP was truthful.. and why those same guys thought Analeese should respond.

I think a part of them hoped it would be true, or wanted to see the OP fail to provide the proof. he was always going to fail, this was a pure revenge bullshit thread, and guys fell for the fake drama.

to continue.. I don't know why it took so long to ban this guy.. he was begging to be banned for days.
[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1059697775][QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059696076]

So, what's up with the proof, btw? Did the OP wuss out, or was he full of shit about the whole thing?? Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Thanks love
Perhaps Analeese recalled Joshua's line from Wargames:
"The only winning move is not to play."
[QUOTE=bowdown2me;1059695672][QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059695584]
Shut up Horseface, nobody asked you to gallop in here and start your hijacking bullshit, so gallop your fake ass back out...This thread is about a butthurt Douchebag who can't backup shit he claims. In other words, he likes to lie and makeup shit like you to deceive people...Now go deep throat a leftover bottle rocket and fire that bitch off

Wow.. a comment from a FAT HOOKER I WLULDNT FUCK IF SHE PAID ME EVERY DOLLAR SHE MADE LAYING ON HER BACK Originally Posted by ManSlut
[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1059697775][QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059696076]

So, what's up with the proof, btw? Did the OP wuss out, or was he full of shit about the whole thing?? Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Stick to being a creepy fucking photographer Creed, reading comprehension isn't your bag, Katrina was flaming the douchebag OP.