Naughty Nympho85
Michelle Sandra Bell
Laura Garza
Miranda
River Adams
Isabella**Houston
yummy Originally Posted by willdooit
Pissed that I missed her.
Forgot the lovely and talented Luvstopurr. She is a great lady and ne of the best ever.
I have a couple Stacy from Clear Lake also Destiny Laine. Its tough down here on the se side of town.
For me it was as follows:
MSB
Monica
Stacy Cheeks--never got the chance
League city blake -- only got the bj -- should have had FS
Courtney from escape
The Gina

others to be mentioned later
In no particular order, this ladies where my favorites, list is longer than this,

SkylerBlueXXX retired
Juliana Lauren retired,
ElleAnaOfHouston don't know what happened to her?
Marilyn Moore retired,
Crystal Bravi retired,
Sensual Frida retired,
MichelleRyan,moved out state,
ValentinaAmaro don't if she is retired she used to visit us,
I miss brandy trainer and Fbsm Chelsea
Haha starving artist I remember after every fuck she would give you a drawing that she did
Katie Taylor from Dallas man I miss fucking her
Allison of Houston? -- super nice lady but didn't do anything whatsoever for me in the bj dept-- I arrived with my own assistance and she cheered but hey that's not why I wa there-- your Idea of a fabulous cocksucking even an mone must differ significatnly-- I am not just happy to have my prick in a woman's mouth -- I am happy to have my prick in a learned competent womans mouth who enjoys sucking cocking and wants me to favor her with my cum. Alison was super nice, but lacked depth on the bj and in real life and lets be honest-- was a little to much-- "hey I kissed it-- so next!"
Naughty nympho-- kinda dirty-- very cheap and thewhole thing felt like it-- she was bigger than pic portrayed-- lacked skill or imagination and wa very very youg for what age she wa sproported to be-- I didnt feel it merrited my list of returns or starters
It doesn't matter who is missed...I just want this place to go back to the fun times of 2009...
It doesn't matter who is missed...I just want this place to go back to the fun times of 2009... Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
Me too
SexyVixen.
She changed her handle a couple of times but I think her last one was SexyVixen or something similar.
It doesn't matter who is missed...I just want this place to go back to the fun times of 2009... Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty

If we were still in the world before BT 2005? (closing of Amazing/Escape, Wildflowers, and others) I can't say I would still be on hiatus.