Facesitting

thanks Ms a...I luv playing with you!

facesitting is great with men or women!

http://www.experienceproject.com/gro...Sitting/200663 Originally Posted by DallasRain
Especially with Dallas Rain and Ms Athena, they make it special in so many ways....mmmm
Buried, Where have you been?? In the corner staying busy I assume?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
*impossible to talk with your pussy in my mouth*
I absolutely love the topic of facesitting, have started a thread or two on it in the past, and have had the delight of practicing it with the ever eagerly kinky Dallas Rain and Ms. Athena. I enjoyed this thread greatly for a while.

However,

I had to laugh when BuriedFace said "I've bumped it a couple times, I figured I would allow someone else to get on the fun.:P"

BF: Dude, you have bumped this thread 54 times. Even a facesitting devotee like me is tired of it. I would respectfully suggest that you give it a rest. Start a new thread with a different twist instead of saying the same things over and over. Let this thread die a natural death as all threads do.
What! A facesitting thread without my participation! I need to come around here more often.

Women that sit on faces are valuable to the facesitting fetish. It's one of the most comfortable, and erotic, ways to shoot women to the stars. It's also a quick way to get a woman to "get hers!" Have her do it the right way, and your tongue has the right access to everything down there... enough to drive a woman wild.

The harder she sits, the more erotic the experience.
Spice it's almost nostalgic in a way 259 posts and he bumped it like you say 54 times, and who wouldn’t want the attention of Ms Athena and Dallas Rain....No harm no foul and it keeps the kids off the streets, for what that's worth...lol...post and let post I say...
I had to laugh when BuriedFace said "I've bumped it a couple times, I figured I would allow someone else to get on the fun.:P"

BF: Dude, you have bumped this thread 54 times. Even a facesitting devotee like me is tired of it. I would respectfully suggest that you give it a rest. Start a new thread with a different twist instead of saying the same things over and over. Let this thread die a natural death as all threads do. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Okay first off, 54 times is a huge exaggeration...that's just a random number you decided to pull out of your ass. And second, if you are sick of this thread, then don't bother coming back to it, simple as that. If you are tired of reading my posts (which by the way if there is one thing I do say over and over, is that I want to be facesat, which of course it what this thread is all about), so what? Don't read them, go somewhere else. This happens to be my thread that I started, so I guess you will just have to deal with it then. Not saying these things disrespectfully, I am just stating the facts. Obviously people happen to dig this thread, so there really isn't a problem. Cheers.
BF - you are certainly correct that you can post how and where you want, and that I can stop looking at it, which I will. But in any case, let's bury the hatchet as well as burying our faces in our favorite places. I should have left my thoughts unspoken.

However, 54 bumps (55 now) was not an exaggeration at all, much less a huge exaggeration. It take about 1 minute to click your handle, click the choice to see your posts and count the your posts in this thread.
Spice Your right, here are the totals:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 263
User Name Posts
BuriedFace 55
Ms. Athena 49
DallasRain 38
mijo(BFE) 14
cumalot 13
The Slut 10
MasterBaiter1996 7

Carry on BF
LOL Looks like someone has WAY to much time on his hands to be counting every ones post........Maybe Cumalot needs another session with Ms A................IJS
LOL Looks like someone has WAY to much time on his hands to be counting every ones post........Maybe Cumalot needs another session with Ms A................IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I think your right…..That would definitely help me out….I'll be counting the days...
However, 54 bumps (55 now) was not an exaggeration at all, much less a huge exaggeration. It take about 1 minute to click your handle, click the choice to see your posts and count the your posts in this thread. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Spice Your right, here are the totals:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 263
User Name Posts
BuriedFace 55
Ms. Athena 49
DallasRain 38
mijo(BFE) 14
cumalot 13
The Slut 10
MasterBaiter1996 7

Carry on BF Originally Posted by cumalot
That's 55 times I have POSTED, not bumped...big difference but thanks for proving my point. Moving on.
Buried, as long as the Mistress's whoms ass is on your face is happy...What do you care?
Too true lol. There's just one problem, no sexy ass Mistress is currently making me her slave atm...and most of yall either live in Houston or New Orleans lmao...damn my luck.:P
BuriedFace get on a plane, train, bus, taxi, or car and come on down I'm sure somebody will leave a light on for ya....ijs