Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

I wonder. When all this has played out and you discover you were wrong, of you and your lottle band of flying retards will own it and apologize.
Back from your binge? Those blackouts are a bitch......

TRIGGERED .....
^^^Your shit was old a long time ago mandle
^^^Your shit was old a long time ago mandle Originally Posted by Mythos
He isn't a mandle try again WHOREHANDLE
lol. Stop tryng to protect TryMandle.
I's it just me, or does anyone else enjoy seeing who wins the "weekend lineup" post race each week? It's kind of like watching a horse race. Which filly or mare will take first? Who places?

I applaud the ladies for their posting skills and efforts. Game on. Originally Posted by Mythos
This is the original post.

Make sure any comments that you make are concerning it.
Dumbass Marie got emotional and fucked up.
Question is now, will the mods ban her for having Mythos handle before guesting Yummy Marie?
Should be banned just for being stupid on the general principle.

She's laughing at you Houston mods!!!!

Inaction will make the rest of us laugh at you too!!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Give me points i don't care this statement is the truth
This is the original post.

Make sure any comments that you make are concerning it. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Are you serious dude? A directive on this fucking thread? This thread was done after page 2. Nobody gives a shit about the timing of the posting of the weekend ads other than whores. The OP is a whore and she cares about that kind of shit. Another fuck up on her part because no man gives a shit about it.

Like most threads, this one shifted after the question was asked and answered. This thread is only 18 pages now because of Dummy Marie acting like she is a dude who is Mythos. If we stuck to the original topic, this stupid thread would not have lasted past page two.

The OP has egged this thread on so she is getting replies accordingly. If I remember correctly, ( I could be wrong) I don't remember the OP ever requesting one time to get back to the original topic. Why do you think that drama queen whore never requested that?

You forget the fact that she already told on herself in this thread. Shouldn't that be more of a priority for you and the other mods than getting this thread back on the stupid ass original topic that obviously nobody really cares about?
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2017, 04:45 AM
Back from your binge? Those blackouts are a bitch......

TRIGGERED ..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Kinda like Karma.
He isn't a mandle try again WHOREHANDLE Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
No he is not.
Are you serious dude? A directive on this fucking thread? This thread was done after page 2. Nobody gives a shit about the timing of the posting of the weekend ads other than whores. The OP is a whore and she cares about that kind of shit. Another fuck up on her part because no man gives a shit about it.

Like most threads, this one shifted after the question was asked and answered. This thread is only 18 pages now because of Dummy Marie acting like she is a dude who is Mythos. If we stuck to the original topic, this stupid thread would not have lasted past page two.

The OP has egged this thread on so she is getting replies accordingly. If I remember correctly, ( I could be wrong) I don't remember the OP ever requesting one time to get back to the original topic. Why do you think that drama queen whore never requested that?

You forget the fact that she already told on herself in this thread. Shouldn't that be more of a priority for you and the other mods than getting this thread back on the stupid ass original topic that obviously nobody really cares about? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And here is your Sunday morning spoon full of truth. Thanck You.
Shouldn't that be more of a priority for you and the other mods than getting this thread back on the stupid ass original topic that obviously nobody really cares about? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I thinck he was trying to reduce the number of RTMs. That mofo RTM box had to be blowing up.

I wanted to reply last night. But if I'm going to stay up past 9 tonight to watch that post race, I had to call it a day and get some zzzzzz's
I thinck he was trying to reduce the number of RTMs. That mofo RTM box had to be blowing up. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Good point. Probably so. I never hit the RTM button. I know many people do though. I was taught at a young age not to be a tattletale. I don't care if someone sends a PM to kill me, that stays between me and that weirdo. I'll never hit the RTM button about it.
I bet Marie has passed out by now. Damn cheap ass Walmart wine. Originally Posted by R.M.
....and bologne and crackers she passes off as sushi.
....and bologne and crackers she passes off as sushi. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now thats fucking funny
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2017, 09:11 AM
I can't wait to see how this turns out.

You know......tonight's dash for 9:00:59.9