Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

This thread is a year and three months old, and the mods still haven't closed it. No useful info, total waste of space. I'm sick of seeing it every time I log in. Typical Houston megalomania. Originally Posted by Jimfightsfire
Jimmy, do ya think we care???

Old Dingus
This thread is a year and three months old, and the mods still haven't closed it. No useful info, total waste of space. I'm sick of seeing it every time I log in. Typical Houston megalomania. Originally Posted by Jimfightsfire

I thinck firebug needs to deal with issues in Central TX.
He's in West Texas. Just One of the best MODS for Houston Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
FTFY
Thanks for Watching Out for All of Us!
Keep this thread going, and we'll send you to Washington, as a Hobbyist, or is it a Lobbyist?
IJS
Thanks for Watching Out for All of Us!
Keep this thread going, and we'll send you to Washington, as a Hobbyist, or is it a Lobbyist?
IJS Originally Posted by 1WhiteKnight

You better watch yourself, that could be interpreted as a threat to a staff member.
At least he didn't call Pistol Pete a Knobbyist.
I think Pistolero just wants to be a weatherman who drives real fast.p
I see that CB mistakenly said PistolPete was in Austin, and now she is banned.........let that be a lesson to the rest of you mouthy bitches
Not to be confused with cb, or with CDB.
I see that CB mistakenly said PistolPete was in Austin, and now she is banned.........let that be a lesson to the rest of you mouthy bitches Originally Posted by dearhunter
Seriously? Was that really considered outing him?

Not to be confused with cb, or with CDB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
CB is a Provider.
CDB has legal complications.
cb has "stinky fingers."

Right?

Old Dingus
I'll bet perspicacious Pistol Pete has noticed that the letters in Old Dingus can be re-arranged to spell Snug Dildo.
I'll bet perspicacious Pistol Pete has noticed that the letters in Old Dingus can be re-arranged to spell Snug Dildo. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thought I snuck that one by you. You might wash those stinky fingers!
You might wash those stinky fingers! Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Open your mouth, and say "Ahhhhhhhh!"
Open your mouth, and say "Ahhhhhhhh!" Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Hell, you used to be able to do much better than that. You are seriously slipping. Maybe you should become a mod.
Hell, you used to be able to do much better than that. You are seriously slipping. Maybe you should become a mod. Originally Posted by Old Dingus
I haven't slipped that much.