Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

You never saw me admit it either, LexusLoser. Prove to me where you did. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Marxists

Nope. I deny. He should put up or shut up. He won't, because he can't. He's just like you, junior.....all hat and no cattle. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Marxists

Damn, Chicken Little! That's two posts in a row for you without any mention of Marxists, LS/MFTs, or last time voting! That's got to be a new personal best for you. We're proud of our Little Chicken! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Marxists

I'm still waiting on LexusLoser's proof, which doesn't seem to be forthcoming. Loser? Loser? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Marxists

Anyway, like I was saying. Crow is the fruit of the skies..... Originally Posted by Lapdog
Marxists

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. That, that's about it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Marxists
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 07:38 PM
DF - well done to the marxist , racist DPST 's and their terrorist arms OBLM and antiFa.
You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. That, that's about it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Well hope you enjoy it pup no matter how it's prepared. Remember you deserve it.
All these LoonATicks want "proof" .... to things they have said?

Where's their "proof" of the bullshit with which they soil Eccie?
Where is the proof that I said I was a pedophile. LexusLoser? Put up or shut up. You're a fucking liar.
Where is the proof that I said I was a pedophile. LexusLoser? Put up or shut up. You're a fucking liar. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Your guilt is weighing heavy on you...poor crapdog!!
Hey junior, how's it HANGGING?
Hey junior, how's it HANGGING? Originally Posted by Lapdog

HANGGING isn't a word.
Junior thinks it is.
Weeb
YR why are YOU COMMENTING?
For our water safety investigator.

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2020/09/...-wrong-speed-/

Something he didn't consider because he knows the the same amount of specialized knowledge about boating as he does about the legal field (doesn't know the difference between the burdon of proof for criminal and civil trials), the medical field (doesn't know the purpose of and what information is on a death certificate), and now shows he doesn't understand what rates as a major disruption (or a "bomb") for an election.

Plus your "example" has numerous examples of poor boating safety. Not plugging a hole YOU opened. Paying more attention to ass than focusing on operating your boat in a safe way.

That's how we know the only investigation you've ever been a part of was one you caused. A "Captain" of his ship/boat is responsible for the safety of his boat, his passengers, and the boats around him. Not opening another fucking beer.
He doesn't make excuses or try to dodge responsibility like trump.

#1: You're not the only poster on here. Hope that doesn't surprise you!

#2: The rest of your bullshit is supposition and conjecture.

I've spent a lot of time in close quarters with other water craft .... one does that when racing ... entering marinas, docking, and refueling ...

I've also spent a lot of time looking at water craft whether I'm about to board or asked to do so. For seaworthiness issues.

Example: I am sure in all of your vast experience in "boating" you probably at least once pulled the plug to allow water to drain while moving forward at a clip and neglected to replace it before coming to a stop or docking. If someone is focused on tits and ass in the next boat and/or opening the next beer it doesn't take long for water to enter the boat UNNOTICED .. AND it's aggravated with sloppy water.

There are plenty reasons for boats to sink ... including equipment and/or structural failures that have nothing to do with operator error ... common sense ... or crowded conditions.

Quit speculating about something of which you lack knowledge. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You avoid intelligent conversation because you aren't intelligent.
Someone says something and you flap your gums distorting their statement.
You don't need to be an expert to point out a bunch of boats being too close together for the water conditions. Conditions cause by weather, or the boaters, or boat interaction.
You certainly aren't an expert though you pretend to be. Like so many other things you pretend to be.

Me neither!

In fact I avoid having any "intelligent" conversations about "politics" these days .... there is not a lot to discuss that is "intelligent" .... the choice is clear with me ....

a proven business man with a conservative at his side vs.

... two LOONATICKS WHO HATE AMERICA. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You sort of remind me of the little twerps on here who assert I don't get any pussy, because I don't brag about it in reviews ... let's see .... bragging about paying a female (most of the time) money to disrobe, suck their dick, and fuck them ... bragging about it in a review and most often lying about numerous alleged facts contained in the "review"!Sorry Charlie. I don't give a shit how many boy-friends you have or how much you pay them.

Here's a lie: You claimed you had been on Lake Travis "for years"! There are 365 days in a year ... so how many days have you spent on Lake Travis and the dates of those excursions ON THE LAKE IN YOUR BOAT ... or anyone else's boat for that matter?
You said the exact same thing in post #23 in this thread. Douche-bag.

I spent years on Travis (and occasionally beneath the surface) as well as Lake Austin before you arrived, junior! (Most of my time on Lake Austin was sailing though ... that's where I learned to sail when I was in junior high.)

Your other lie had to do with the outcome of the 2016 election. It's been posted numerous times! You want me to post your lie again? I have it handy! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Glad you admit you've used this "handy quote".

Notice the date of the post.

In your self-proclaimed abilities but which obviously are very mistaken, you don't see the FBI reopening an investigation into one of the candidates, 10 days before the election, as a "bomb".

Just more proof of your lack of reasoning, reading comprehension, and general intelligence.

10-20-2016, 08:03 AM #21
SpeedRacerXXX

This election is OVER.Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8ththere is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls.For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.

Why the fuck would I ask you, of all people, for proof as to what I've said is true?
How many times have I explained that's why, to provide evidence of my claim, I add links?

You have "soiled" eccie more than anyone else.

All these LoonATicks want "proof" .... to things they have said?

Where's their "proof" of the bullshit with which they soil Eccie? Originally Posted by LexusLover
My proof is in the links I post that you seldom even try to refute.
In regard to these posts, we have an uneducated person who doesn't know the difference between "condone" and "condemn".

His spelling is poor, his grammar is terrible, and he doesn't understand what proof-reading is.

And he thinks the left supports violence because he is poorly read and his wingnut sources see more benefit to keeping him uneducated.

No your party endorses anarchy from the Marxist leftwing thugs and you are a member of a party the DOESN"T DENOUNCE IT!!
If they don't condone it they indorse it...the RIGHT COMPLETELY DENONCES IT THIS VIOLENCE!!
All you do is babble..."I don't endorse it"...WHAT A FUCKING COPOUT SPEED!!
As I said the independents DON"T condone this criminal activity...but they're going to vote for a party that does...YEAH RIGHT SPEED. Originally Posted by bb1961
You're the king of IGNORANCE...you egotistical arrogant narcist.
Will the debates matter...just depends on "how the wind blows" to you. When I called you out on your 2016 flip flop you said you didn't say that and then I showed you your post from then and you said that it was different than...I guess that wasn't a LIE?? bitten it losing support every day. You think the independents love and support the marxist anarchy?? They will decide the election. You can't answer that...is that your stupidity or ignorance?? I guess lawlessness and violence is now a winner with the American voters?? Who from the left has condoned any of the marxist criminal anarchy...NO ONE!!
Are you going to ignore that?? As your man bitten says... reading the teleprompter "end of quote"!! Originally Posted by bb1961
In regards to the need for debates in 2016 vs. 2020...I know you have selective memory when it suits you. The violence on the left is not winning over the undecided to bitten...no matter how hard you think it will. You are aligned with the party the doesn't condone the violent lawlessness of the marxist criminal syndicate wreaking havoc on the country. You will ignore this also...to your parties determent. Originally Posted by bb1961
YR why are YOU COMMENTING? Originally Posted by LexusLover

He's trying to get his post count up.
He's trying to get his post count up. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Only 44K + to catch up to his banned alter ego.