Cowboys football is back biatches.

The cowbitches just bent over and lifted their skirts, again. It is nice for the continuing futility to continue. Originally Posted by pyramider
Luckily, no one gives a shit what you think
The cowbitches just bent over and lifted their skirts, again. It is nice for the continuing futility to continue. Originally Posted by pyramider
Luckily, no one gives a shit what a moron like you thinks
  • grean
  • 01-17-2019, 08:09 AM
So there is speculation that Sean Payton moving on from Saints may be why Jones hasn't committed to Garrett yet with a contract extension.

There is hope!
It doesn't matter who is the head coach of the Cowboys.

Nothing will change because the owner is still Jerry Jones and he micromanages everything.

Until the Joneses are taken out of the Cowboys franchise, they will never get to another Super Bowl, much less win one.

Jerry doesn't care if the Cowboys ever get to a Super Bowl or not.

People still pay money to go to their games.

He will still make money regardless - that's evident from the recent news that he just took delivery of a $250 million yacht.

Only way to make him change is to boycott the Cowboys, everything they sell including all merchandises, and for every one to stop going to Cowboys games.

Once his pocketbook starts hurting and he can't pay the bills for the death star in Arlington, the yacht and all the lavish parties he holds with his sons and son in law and their wealthy cronies where Jerry brings in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and pass them around to their future husbands and sugar daddies - then he will make changes like selling the team.
Nothing will change because the owner is still Jerry Jones and he micromanages everything
JJ compared Garrett to Lanudry yeah okay I want pudding
Luckily, no one gives a shit what a moron like you thinks Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Its obvious you care what I think ... you quoted me in two posts.
Today, the Cowboys fired their offensive coordinator of 4 seasons.

Now if only Jerry Jones can fire himself and take Garrett with him.
football is for poor people and dumb blacks
Keep the racist remarks off here.
Why doesn't Dallas Cowboys try to get him?

He is what they need especially since the Cowboys just fired their own OC.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...be-dolphins-oc
I think they are promoting in house. Rumor is kellen Moore May take over oc position. Bring with him some Boise state trick plays.
  • grean
  • 01-31-2019, 04:08 PM
Jesus does exist!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...rrett-contract

WOOHOOOO!!

Bye carrot top.
Just buy his contract out now and get rid of him since they have already replaced the OC.