Providers Under $

I'm just dropping in to check on any new finds out there. Kinda been away from the forum for awhile, due to work. Any of you guys have any new bargains you want to share.

Crzy
Coming back into town for 5 days starting tomorrow. Would love to find a fun cutie that fit that $ and under bill. Spinner/Skinny a plus. Trying to get a feel for the best area to stay for hobbying. Cold beers and cute Texas girls are big time on my mind this trip.
Hey my friend, do you have any links or numbers for those gals you posted? Value for value... Thanks Maybach.
i went to see her and it was one of my worst experience.she never smiled her dog kept biting me and when i try to suck on her nipple she jumped,her bbj was good but i left the donation and run for my life,never again. Originally Posted by samnopain
LMFAO, should make a movie
(Caramel Sunday) @ 214-489-9828 OUTCALLS R AVAILABLE black chick , good hygiene

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cs-24/24571830

she is in the pics. I have seen her a few times. She has ads up almost everyday so the overexposure may attract le

she is in the pics. I have seen her a few times. She has ads up almost everyday so the overexposure may attract le Originally Posted by Hidaka
welcome to the darkside brother!
wow, i missed this one. what do you get for the $?
Where can I find Carla's prof
[/PVT] pussy shaved, pierced BBBJ, BSL, CFS, [PVT]
you get what you pay for, is what my daddy told me
Im guessing yo daddy didn't hobby like a lot of us. The beauty in my avatar used to run $50 specials.
As I started this thread, Let me chime in here guys...... Yes in some cases you do get what you pay for. In other cases some girls get a case of GPS ( Golden Pussy Syndrome ), and figure they can get $400 an hour, even though they have no history of providing good service.They have no TCB skills. And don't even attempt to try and provide guys a quality experience. In addition, a lot of us who have been in this hobby a while, are reluctant to fork out big money on a provider who has no proven track record.
With the economy the way it is, many guys can't afford to invest as much into the hobby as we used to. Different strokes for different folks. If you like the high end ladies, and can afford them, good for you. Although I might add, most of the higher end ladies probably don't advertise much on Eccie. They don't have to. This thread is primarily for the guys who choose to see, or can only afford to see the ladies who are less expensive. And the ladies, who are willing to accommodate them.

Crzy
hear hear! there's a difference between being broke and being cheap !!
This is a great thread, is there a list posted or that could be sent to me of these wonderful gals. Plz pm me, thanks in advance.
Can I be sent that list too. Thanks

she is in the pics. I have seen her a few times. She has ads up almost everyday so the overexposure may attract le Originally Posted by Hidaka

I've seen her a few times myself, just never reviewed her. Deff worth it !!