Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Your hero Iffy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NO...but he is your HERO...LOL

hahaha..............you dummy; facts are irrefutable, it is opinion that can be refuted !

But being a welfare assisted low life who sucks on the public tit for his existence; you would be the one person in the world to argue that water can't exist as a liquid.

FACT JACK !
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dear Jack,

PLEASE SPEAK UP. I CANT HEAR YOU!

Welfare? Cracker please!

BTW -- please provide anything other than your hate mongering in support of your broken record claim about Obama being the most, worse, etc in History.

You are a worn out old story, Whirlygay. that's why only you read you.

FACKED JACKED.
NO...but he is your HERO...LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Yo Mamma ?
Thanks for bringing attention (more eyeballs) to my threads; a few of them were fading into oblivion until you "responded" with your de-bunking analysis................I owe you one AssUp, keep up the good work !

Dear Jack,

PLEASE SPEAK UP. I CANT HEAR YOU!

Welfare? Cracker please!

BTW -- please provide anything other than your hate mongering in support of your broken record claim about Obama being the most, worse, etc in History.

You are a worn out old story, Whirlygay. that's why only you read you.

FACKED JACKED. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 11-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Thanks for bringing attention (more eyeballs) to my threads; a few of them were fading into oblivion until you "responded" with your de-bunking analysis................I owe you one AssUp, keep up the good work !
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yep. Because your entire self-worth is based upon how many people read your slime. It must be pretty pathetic to have a life like yours.
Hey Whirly! why don't you just buy an ad! like Ashley Madison does? The. You, too, could be an annoying popup, instead of merely an annoying fuckup!

I expect when Hillary is elected that you'll finally check in for the lobotomy you need.
Hey Assup; you need to debunk this post:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=891988&page=2

Hey Whirly! why don't you just buy an ad! like Ashley Madison does? The. You, too, could be an annoying popup, instead of merely an annoying fuckup!

I expect when Hillary is elected that you'll finally check in for the lobotomy you need. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep. Because your entire self-worth is based upon how many people read your slime. It must be pretty pathetic to have a life like yours. Originally Posted by Old-T
It's just amazing, isn't it? The guy tacitly admitted that he's obsessed with amassing a large view count for all his forum-spamming. That's obviously why he starts so many redundant threads. When he creates multiple ALL-CAPS-titled threads on the same topic in quick succession, his aggregate view count is higher than everyone else's; hence, he "wins the game" in his mind.

What a ridiculous, pathetic individual.
Here's an idea. If you don't like the thread, DON'T READ IT!
Here's an idea. If you don't like the thread, DON'T READ IT! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That goes double for you, post whore.

Whirlyheave has FIVE threads on the front page now... All basically MONOLOGUES about his unhealthy obsession with Barack Obama.

reminds me of ... YOU!
That goes double for you, post whore.

Whirlyheave has FIVE threads on the front page now... All basically MONOLOGUES about his unhealthy obsession with Barack Obama.

reminds me of ... YOU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Our military friends wrote a song for you Yppay Turd...enjoy

Is this another You.tube from YouBoob. and a bad one at that! Is that your kid? Teach him a dominant 7th chord, for christ's sake! He's as stupid as you are! No wonder he couldn't get a job!

There are no people as fucking ignorant as you. Go away. I can't compare you with anything anymore! You're that fucking stupid.
Hey AssUP; debunk this thread topic:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897752

Thanks for your help buddy..........
Your thread has no substance, just like you, SPAMAWAY!

Back into FULL SPAM MODE I see.

Well that comes as a tremendous shock.
Here's an idea. If you don't like the thread, DON'T READ IT! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here's a much better idea!

Why don't you C student types pause for just a moment to think things through before posting?

Clowns like you, Barleycorn, and Whirlaway would also do well to refrain from insulting the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you while demonstrating beyond any reasonable doubt that you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Don't you stupid buffoons ever get tired of embarrassing yourselves?