Kathy Griffin

• DSK
  • 06-04-2017, 12:53 PM
You got the old part right, one out of three ain't bad for an old white racist!

I do not care if you know who I am....we are meeting for beers, remember?

LexyLiar the Snitchbo, is the one afraid to meet for a beer, does not want to blow his undercover. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, I remember. However, LL is not a snitch.

He is a patriotic American.
Yes, I remember. However, LL is not a snitch. Originally Posted by DSK
It never occurred to him, I guess, that someone doesn't want to sit and have a beer with him ... or even be the same joint that would allow him to sit and drink beer!

Here's another "offer" I would have refused ...

... I suspect the officer was ordered to appear, otherwise he wouldn't have either.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Yes, I remember. However, LL is not a snitch.

He is a patriotic American. Originally Posted by DSK
See how patriotic you think he is after he turns you into Vice for fucking asian sex workers here illegally!
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 01:28 PM
It never occurred to him, I guess, that someone doesn't want to sit and have a beer with him ... or even be the same joint that would allow him to sit and drink beer!

Here's another "offer" I would have refused ...

... I suspect the officer was ordered to appear, otherwise he wouldn't have either. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Of course you would not have a beer with a black man , much less two black men.

So you suspect no other white man would have a beer with a black man unless ordered!

LexyLiar could get caught sucking David Duke's dick at a Klan rally and he'd suspect he wasn't gay or racist.
You are just another old, fat liberal white guy to me. Originally Posted by DSK
You got the old part right, one out of three ain't bad... Originally Posted by WTF
You mean one out of four... how did you get into Meyerland if you're not white?
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 02:24 PM
You mean one out of four... how did you get into Meyerland if you're not white? Originally Posted by lustylad
That is a Jewish enclave. I'm atheist.

If you are believing Iffy, you're in caca up to your neck!
How the fuck Nugent and this cunt not to mention that other cunt Madonna weren't ever charged is beyond me. The federal pigs must be to chickenshit. I guess since all three have more money then what these pigs make in a lifetime they obvious got paid off to turn the other cheek. They know already they won't prosecute them so why bother investigating anyway? Fucking useless government
  • DSK
  • 06-04-2017, 06:04 PM
See how patriotic you think he is after he turns you into Vice for fucking asian sex workers here illegally! Originally Posted by WTF
Upon what evidence have I ever illegally fucked anyone?
I'm atheist. Originally Posted by WTF
And you're not white, which explains why you brag about being a racist.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 10:25 PM
And you're not white, which explains why you brag about being a racist. Originally Posted by lustylad
You do not know the color of my skin... nor have you ever seen a post of mine bragging about being a racist.
Of course you would not have a beer with a black man , much less two black men.

So you suspect no other white man would have a beer with a black man unless ordered!

LexyLiar could get caught sucking David Duke's dick at a Klan rally and he'd suspect he wasn't gay or racist. Originally Posted by WTF
I think I am going to go out on a limb here and say LL would have a beer with a black guy maybe even two, just not those two. Just remember the liberal mind thinks in highly generalized terms, and you have a tendency to do that. That's the way it was in the 08 and 2012 elections if you didn't vote for Obama you were automatically racist. Same holds true today if you voted for Trump you're automatically a bigot, misogynist, islamophobic ect. Just trying to help ya out.

Jim
The subject matter on this is called "Kathy Griffin". Stay on topic and please stop the personal attacks and opinions.
NOT FUNNY ONE BIT! imagine if this was done to The 0zombie King...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The "VICTIM"!
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Donald Trump needs thicker skin if that picture made him and his followers cry like babies...

• WTF
  • 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
The subject matter on this is called "Kathy Griffin". Stay on topic and please stop the personal attacks and opinions. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Darth ,it may help if you changed the rules in this forum back to how they are board wise...because the whole forums entire history is based on personal attacks.

For the forum to get a "quit the personal attacks" goes aganist the stated rules of this particular forum.

Could you please explain what the present rules are?

Are personal insults allowed or not?

Thanks.