TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

At this time I am still behind Biden. Some of Bernie's statements last night scared me more than usual.

Even if Bernie is elected, a Republican Senate will keep most of his far left proposals from being passed. I doubt even the Democratic House would totally support him either.

There have been numerous polls done recently and they all have Trump trailing several of the Democratic candidates on a national level and in certain key battleground states. Just saying there is little indication at this point in time that Trump is a shoe-in to win in November. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Even a Democratic senate wouldn't give him a free pass for his more extreme proposals.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ichigan-116409

Swing state poll shows Trump leading top Dems in Wisconsin but trailing in Pennsylvania, Michigan
Trump signed the PACT act. It got about zero attention from the fake news network.

Swing state poll shows Trump leading top Dems in Wisconsin but trailing in Pennsylvania, Michigan Originally Posted by Dev Null
Polls at a state level are in their infancy for the 2020 election but Trump also trails Biden in N.C. with Sanders slightly ahead. Trump also trails in Ohio. Trails Biden in Florida but within the margin of error in a poll taken in February.

All I will say is tht right now there will be no Trump landslide in November. Trump won in 2016 by a handful of votes in several states and it is likely the 2020 outcome will be just as close.
Trump signed the PACT act. It got about zero attention from the fake news network. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Another act passed that Trump had zero impact on. Both the House and Senate unanimously passed the act.

It may have gotten zero news impact but that has nothing to do with the fact Trump signed off on it and whether or not the news media is against Trump.
He should have never said anything about the Wall and hearlded (sp) the PACT act instead.

Another non-swing and 100% miss again by the wheezing Cheeto.
Another act passed that Trump had zero impact on. Both the House and Senate unanimously passed the act... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Wait! WHAT?!? I though McConnell was the do nothing guy that got a shite-ton of stuff done. We have two now?!? Holy moly!!! We really are winning bigly...
Trump signed the PACT act. It got about zero attention from the fake news network. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Maybe because it only applies to animal cruelty on federal lands or when transported across state lines. All 50 states already have felony animal cruelty laws within their borders.

But your cute dog meme reminds me that Trump is the first president in over 100 years who hasn't had a dog in the White House.

It also reminds me of the hundreds of times he's insulted people by calling them dogs. Just Google "Trump like a dog" to see more examples like this one:

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/every...led-a-dog.html
Well, you don't have to worry your little snowflake head about Trump calling YOU a dog. He leaves pussys alone.

Maybe because it only applies to animal cruelty on federal lands or when transported across state lines. All 50 states already have felony animal cruelty laws within their borders.

But your cute dog meme reminds me that Trump is the first president in over 100 years who hasn't had a dog in the White House.

It also reminds me of the hundreds of times he's insulted people by calling them dogs. Just Google "Trump like a dog" to see more examples like this one:

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/every...led-a-dog.html Originally Posted by Dev Null
He is the biggest pussy of all !!
What a whinin,crying wimp. He doesn't get a fair shake in things. They don't treat him fair.
He is a privileged,entitled,spoiled brat. A whimp.
You think he played football or sports outside with other kids ?
He had his Little Lord Fauntelroy shorts on.
Triggered much? He's the greatest President America has ever had. And if you don't like than vote for Bernie!!

What a whinin,crying wimp. He doesn't get a fair shake in things. They don't treat him fair.
He had his Little Lord Fauntelroy shorts on. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Triggered much? He's the greatest President America has ever had. And if you don't like than vote for Bernie!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
ROTFLMAO!!

There are people in this country who are very astute when it comes to ranking the 44 men who have held the office of POTUS to date. You and I are not among those people so I rely on those others to spread some level of intelligence on the subject.

It is somewhat unfair to judge Trump before he completes his time in office but 2 groups have done so. The results? 44th and 42nd out of 44 (Note: Grover Cleveland served 2 non-consecutive terms so was the 22nd and 24th POTUS).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States
He had his Little Lord Fauntelroy shorts on. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
I think both NPR and PBS had an interview with someone that went to military school with him. From the his description, he was a little guy. But trump pissed him off and he nearly came to cleaning trumps clock. I so wish that guy had did it. I can imagine a little pip knocking off that bad haircut.
Millions of people love him. Trumped.

ROTFLMAO!!

There are people in this country who are very astute when it comes to ranking the 44 men who have held the office of POTUS to date. You and I are not among those people so I rely on those others to spread some level of intelligence on the subject.

It is somewhat unfair to judge Trump before he completes his time in office but 2 groups have done so. The results? 44th and 42nd out of 44 (Note: Grover Cleveland served 2 non-consecutive terms so was the 22nd and 24th POTUS).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Millions of people love him. Trumped. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Millions of people loved Adolf Hitler, too, but history was not so kind to him.

Not that Trump is exactly the same as Hitler, but history won't likely be kind to him, either.
_