You People

How many times has "she" been unable to visit with you since that first and only visit? Just saying...... Originally Posted by StreetCheetah
Seeing that I only actually asked her twice I think that's a pretty good batting average. However in several other PM's she asked when I was coming over to see her at her new incall which suggest to me that she thought I was okay. Look, I feel bad for you for whatever traumatic event you went through but that's no excuse for your actions here (because I think at this point we all know who you really are). At this point I don't care if you are NBA now or not, I'd never see you again, but I DO sincerely hope your heart heals at some point.
Ok I was not gonna add anymore to this thread...but what the hell....lol

I was passing thru Harrison Arkansas today when mI saw a billboard...it said "It is not racist to love your own people"...and it gave web site...whiteprideradio.com

heres a link..it was sponsored by KKK

http://www.nwahomepage.com/around-ar...ng-controversy

Now let's just all get back to fucking!!!!!! LOL
You know as well as I do, that never happened!

She did, and she's one of my okays on p411. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
Seeing that I only actually asked her twice I think that's a pretty good batting average. However in several other PM's she asked when I was coming over to see her at her new incall which suggest to me that she thought I was okay. Look, I feel bad for you for whatever traumatic event you went through but that's no excuse for your actions here (because I think at this point we all know who you really are). At this point I don't care if you are NBA now or not, I'd never see you again, but I DO sincerely hope your heart heals at some point. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
You know as well as I do, that never happened! Originally Posted by StreetCheetah
You know, I was done with this thread and situation. I really was. I thought we had squashed this through PM's. I guess you were bored and had nothing to do. As I told you, I deleted said PM's long ago, but just to prove I have nothing to lie about....

Mods if this was a violation, please edit. I looked and didn't see anything in the rules.
Now I'm done....

Another one for the ignore list.
youse people need to chill.
This thread had run its course and will be closed