Women in Combat

Bullshit again, coward. You never posted a specific example.. Now you are lying again and hoping that this thread is now long enough that people won't bother to search for the specific example.

If I'm wrong, prove it. Cite the number of the post where you gave a specific example of what I said about Southerners.

You didn't, you cowardly, lying little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your denial is what is bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unless and until you can tell us where that specific example was cited, you remain a cowardly, lying little twat.

Unless and until you can tell us where that specific example was cited, you remain a cowardly, lying little twat.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're a liar calling someone else a liar, you pretentious Yankee jackass. So take your pretentious demands and go get fucked! Your denial is what remains bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
You're a liar calling someone else a liar, you pretentious Yankee jackass. So take your pretentious demands and go get fucked! Your denial is what remains bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unless and until you can tell us where that specific example was cited, you remain a cowardly, lying little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Your denial is what remains bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Your denial is what remains bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unless and until you can tell us where that specific example was cited, you remain a cowardly, lying little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Your denial is what remains bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Your denial is what remains bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, like my new signature line, little twat?

Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your denials otherwise are complete and utter bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Furthermore, your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your denials otherwise are complete and utter bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Furthermore, your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your denials otherwise are complete and utter bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Furthermore, your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
Take your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! A specific example was cited, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your denials otherwise are complete and utter bullshit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Furthermore, your posts are all that is needed to demonstrate that you are a pretentious Yankee jackass. That's all the evidence that's needed to illustrate your lies and your pretentious Yankee arrogance, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey, IBH! Here's an important question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?

Hey, IBH! Here's an important question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?

Hey, you pretentious Yankee jackass, take your stupid-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked!
Hey, you pretentious Yankee jackass, take your stupid-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Answer the question bitch!

Im guessing IBWormridden got his ass penetrated by a member of the New York Yankees... Hence the continued use of that antiquated and toothless slur.