Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

I answered that before DM, she had a fluffernutter sandwich without the bread. Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
haha
the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 17 (providers = 7)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 04/15/15)
(--end list!--)

so, I was browsing the Welcome and Introductions and after several threads I decided to modify the special mentions category.

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
(--end list!--)

so, I was browsing the Welcome and Introductions and after several threads I decided to modify the special mentions category. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I need to find out Wreckshop's secret how he only got a lil 24hr bancation. I'll never get my 5 star status if I keep getting a month at a time.
Rat Bastard won't answer PMs. go figger...
that'd be some interesting info to share.

I've been waiting to update the list. thought for sure two or three threads had potential for at least one official entry form stamp.

speaking of an update (the one I was waiting on)

anyone know this member? letsplai ? I don't recognize this member and his location doesn't say houston but all of his reviews are houston based. thinking I should add to the special additions list.
Speaking of an update (the one I was waiting on)
don't give up on this thread just yet, I'm certain it will produce a participant or two before it winds down. Not to mention the ultimate hooker drama in the first season of "Whore Wars" it's sill in the first few episodes, so not to late to catch up.
anyone know this member? letsplai ? I don't recognize this member and his location doesn't say houston. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I've seen him post on a couple threads here in coed, and also comment on some reviews. Of he's not a Houston resident he does spend a fair amount of time on Houston boards.
Here's another Banned this year
Sonya
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=200156;
Appears she was on her way to retirement and decided to go out with a bang!
"Whore Wars"

Lol, thats some funny stuff. That should be a "TLC" show...
Appears she was on her way to retirement and decided to go out with a bang! Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Where was the 'bang'?
I've seen him post on a couple threads here in coed, and also comment on some reviews. Of he's not a Houston resident he does spend a fair amount of time on Houston boards.
Here's another Banned this year
Sonya
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=200156;
Appears she was on her way to retirement and decided to go out with a bang! Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
ha! I wouldn't be surprised if they eek one or two out but so far 'Whore Wars' is falling short of epic in my opinion.

I'll add him in the next update. he has under 50 posts so it will be to the short timers list.

Sonya is at the top of the list? there isn't two is there?
ha! I wouldn't be surprised if they eek one or two out but so far 'Whore Wars' is falling short of epic in my opinion.
I'll add him in the next update. he has under 50 posts so it will be to the short timers list.
Sonya is at the top of the list? there isn't two is there? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Yeah I too am disappointed as to the pace of the first season's start. What promised to be EPIC turned out to be a dud. But heh, I made a new buddy out of the deal so it's a win for the H.Hat. But don't be surprised if it picks up, this chess game has been going on for years and could still prove to be interesting. There are a few players missing, but that's about to change. Stay tuned.
My bad on Sonya, having never seen her in person her name didn't jump out on the list. But I reckon she pissed off a few on her way out, rumor had it wedding bells were in her future so she said what's been on her mind for some time. Thinking maybe she would have no need to return. Rumors = the rumor I just started.
Read the Sonya/Stella review, there is also a newbie there that's Banned, joined Dec Banned Jan.
the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 17 (providers = 7)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 04/19/15)
(--end list!--)
What is the point of this....Bans are given and then expire etc...so the list is never really up to date...are you going to change the list when the people come off ban?
I need to find out Wreckshop's secret how he only got a lil 24hr bancation. I'll never get my 5 star status if I keep getting a month at a time.
Rat Bastard won't answer PMs. go figger... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
it wasn't 24hrs it was 3 days and it goes by points..
What is the point of this....Bans are given and then expire etc...so the list is never really up to date...are you going to change the list when the people come off ban? Originally Posted by SNL9933
whats the point of this question?
"Whore Wars"

Lol, thats some funny stuff. That should be a "TLC" show... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
I would audition to & offer free hooker punches heh
whats the point of this question? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

The point is that if he is going to keep a ban list...and bans expire...why not update the fucking list....THAT'S the fucking point of the question....unfucking believable....for such a smart twitted hooker....punch yourself in the throat for that one....