the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

• Old-T
  • 03-27-2014, 10:39 PM
That's pretty amazing. IB complaining about SOMEONE ELSE using the cut & paste approach.

The difference between your C&P vice other people's C&P is you usually steal from other posters and screw up the context when you try to plagiarize the insult as your own.

The only one I know with more hours of C&P is IIFFY. But you probably aspire to be just like him.
That's pretty amazing. IB complaining about SOMEONE ELSE using the cut & paste approach.

The difference between your C&P vice other people's C&P is you usually steal from other posters and screw up the context when you try to plagiarize the insult as your own.

The only one I know with more hours of C&P is IIFFY. But you probably aspire to be just like him. Originally Posted by Old-T
Point of fact, Old-Twerp, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout was making an issue out of cutting and pasting, so it was necessary to show him what a dumbass hypocrite he was being -- especially since his lazy, no-talent ass did nothing to make his C & Ps unique.

Remember you tried something similar some time back when you tried to make an issue out of posting off-topic in a thread, Old-Twerp. It was easy to show you what a fucking hypocrite you were being since 75% plus of your posts in that thread were nothing but ignorant, off-topic, untoward insults, Old-Twerp. No doubt you still cringe when you think about having that exchange, and others, shoved up your ignorant, hypocritical ass, Old-Twerp.
Point of fact, Old-Twerp, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout was making an issue out of cutting and pasting, so it was necessary to show him what a dumbass hypocrite he was being -- especially since his lazy, no-talent ass did nothing to make his C & Ps unique. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well I will agree that you're a very unique imbecile IB.

You've cornered the market on imbecile.

You've cornered the market on imbecile. Originally Posted by JCM800
Photoshop boy strikes again.

When all else fails, right IB?
Photoshop boy strikes again.

When all else fails, right IB? Originally Posted by JCM800
So you're calling yourself "all else" at the moment, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2014, 08:47 AM
Point of fact, Old-Twerp, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout was making an issue out of cutting and pasting, so it was necessary to show him what a dumbass hypocrite he was being -- especially since his lazy, no-talent ass did nothing to make his C & Ps unique.

Remember you tried something similar some time back when you tried to make an issue out of posting off-topic in a thread, Old-Twerp. It was easy to show you what a fucking hypocrite you were being since 75% plus of your posts in that thread were nothing but ignorant, off-topic, untoward insults, Old-Twerp. No doubt you still cringe when you think about having that exchange, and others, shoved up your ignorant, hypocritical ass, Old-Twerp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You do have a rather unique way of using the English language.

First, you seem incapable of (or unwilling to) comprehend that ridiculing a stupid post you make is most certainly "on topic". YOUR posts often take a thread into the muck and gloom of your weird thoughts, but once you have driven it off the road my commentary about your already posted post is no longer off-topic from where you took it.

Second, you seem to be seriously confusing my hysterical laughing at your absurdity with "cringing". About the only time I read your posts and cringe is when your stupidity reminds me how low the bar is for "human thought".
You do have a rather unique way of using the English language.

First, you seem incapable of (or unwilling to) comprehend that ridiculing a stupid post you make is most certainly "on topic". YOUR posts often take a thread into the muck and gloom of your weird thoughts, but once you have driven it off the road my commentary about your already posted post is no longer off-topic from where you took it.

Second, you seem to be seriously confusing my hysterical laughing at your absurdity with "cringing". About the only time I read your posts and cringe is when your stupidity reminds me how low the bar is for "human thought". Originally Posted by Old-T
Speaking of "bars", Old-Twerp, are you already lip-locked on your morning toddy? Regarding your other inane remarks, Old-Twerp: when you launched into your straw man, "off-topic" tirade, you became the "off-topic hypocrite". In turn, your hypocrisy was shoved up your sorry ass and twisted until you winced, jackass.
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2014, 09:24 AM
It's always fun guessing how many homophobic potty humor comments you will make in a reply. The less you can say logically, the grosser you get.

So predictable, so pathetic, so IBCondomMan.
It's always fun guessing how many homophobic potty humor comments you will make in a reply. The less you can say logically, the grosser you get.

So predictable, so pathetic, so IBCondomMan. Originally Posted by Old-T
Again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man -- with the hypocrisy! And again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you disingenuously try to play the mock victim. You ignorantly employ insults and ignorant, straw man arguments, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, and then you pretentiously expect that the responses to your ignorant insults be framed differently.
IB and his "endless circle of stupidity" continues on.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Amen to that. The problem is when an idiot like him represents gun rights supporters, all gun rights supporters lose a little bit of credibility. Luckily this guy is one in millions.
More so than your asinine ability to copy and paste a picture of a speed bump twelve or fifteen times, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are such a well-spoken individual. A shining representative of the gun rights group.
You voted for Odumbo, jackass, who was given an NRA rating of "F" for his stance on the 2nd Amendmant as an Illinois senator. Hence, your lame-ass denials prove you're a deflecting, lying SOB, Speedy. And you further proved you're a liar or a congenital idiot when you try to blame Bush alone for the 2007 financial crisis which has dim-retard fingerprints all over it, moron. Time to pull the plug on you, Speedy, your EEG is showing a flat line. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where are all your supporters? Not one of the people you cited in your note as people who supposedly side with your various statements and oppose my statements has come to your aid. Could be even they see you as the IDIOT you are.
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2014, 12:10 PM
Again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man -- with the hypocrisy! And again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you disingenuously try to play the mock victim. You ignorantly employ insults and ignorant, straw man arguments, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, and then you pretentiously expect that the responses to your ignorant insults be framed differently. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pray tell, what straw man argument? Did you not respond to my post (and any other post you object to) with homophobic potty humor? Why yes you did. Truth, not some contrived drivel that you post.

Mock victim? No, I make no such claim. As I posted last time, I scoff at you--hardly a "victim" response.

And to complete the thought, no, I don't expect anything different from you at all. I fully expect your responses to be angry, marginally literate, off-topic, and written to appeal to a sugar high 13 y/o thug in reform school.
Amen to that. The problem is when an idiot like him represents gun rights supporters, all gun rights supporters lose a little bit of credibility. Luckily this guy is one in millions. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... so says Speedy, the anti-gun advocate who voted for candidate Odumbo -- Odumbo, with a NRA rating of "F" -- the same Speedy who then has the unmitigated gall to ignorantly claim he's not an anti-gun advocate.

You are such a well-spoken individual. A shining representative of the gun rights group. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And you, Speedy, are a shining example of the miscreant cretins who would deprive American citizens of a Constitutionally guaranteed right if those who opposed you weren't in your face with the facts!

Where are all your supporters? Not one of the people you cited in your note as people who supposedly side with your various statements and oppose my statements has come to your aid. Could be even they see you as the IDIOT you are. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Re-read this thread, jackass. Why should they bother to post and tell you again, Speedy, they've already told you once you're POV is fucked up, but you claimed you "couldn't remember" that they even posted, let alone what they posted. Each one of those identified individuals, at some point in this thread, voiced their opposition to your ignorant POV, Speedy.

Pray tell, what straw man argument? Did you not respond to my post (and any other post you object to) with homophobic potty humor? Why yes you did. Truth, not some contrived drivel that you post.

Mock victim? No, I make no such claim. As I posted last time, I scoff at you--hardly a "victim" response.

And to complete the thought, no, I don't expect anything different from you at all. I fully expect your responses to be angry, marginally literate, off-topic, and written to appeal to a sugar high 13 y/o thug in reform school. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your mock outrage, and your every juvenile insult is predicated on you being the "mock victim", Old-Twerp. Why else would you post unless you felt you were being "victimized" in some manner, Old-Twerp? Though you ignorantly try to deny it, Old-Twerp, you are here, jumping in and hurling non-substantive insults with nary a comment directed towards the subject in the OP.