Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

• BLM69
  • 02-15-2016, 11:22 AM
No it has -_- Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
But you love this tasteless site and stirring it up every opportunity you get EVERY opportunity
Towbin Dodge!!!!! Chop it!
Latin and Yohimbe... nice. Glad you both found so much humor and enjoyment out of someone getting beat up and robbed.

Has this site become totally tasteless or is it all in my imagination?
Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Yeah...I agree. They are tasteless M.F's for sure.

Don't expect them to care.

Let the fuckers laugh. Fuck them. It will bounce back to them sooner or later.

Hugs, doll.
Latin and Yohimbe... nice. Glad you both found so much humor and enjoyment out of someone getting beat up and robbed.

Has this site become totally tasteless or is it all in my imagination?
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I used to think the same thing when I read about providers stealing cars.

But really though, this is just a SHMB. Most of the antics here are for entertainment. If anyone is offended by my (or anyone's elses) overt sarcasm, then perhaps the internet is not a place where one should be.
And your bestie Butterface. Like you're Mother Theresa, couldn't make a statement without slamming Kitty? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Eh,

You must've really enjoyed Mrs. Butterface. You followed me on another thread saying that you bare backed her too. Reviews and a video please . . . or it didn't happen.

But nonetheless,

When I was her age I too made mistakes. VI just live your life with no malice toward the ass holes out there. I sent a PM but didn't receive an answer.
But you love this tasteless site and stirring it up every opportunity you get EVERY opportunity Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Almost as much as you love following me around and shooting slugs
I used to think the same thing when I read about providers stealing cars.

But really though, this is just a SHMB. Most of the antics here are for entertainment. If anyone is offended by my (or anyone's elses) overt sarcasm, then perhaps the internet is not a place where one should be. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You're all class and it shows. Can't wait for the day you need to take a piece of humble pie. Why do you bother looking here? Thought Chicago was your new dream town - or did they already find you to be an irritating, average looking, know-it-all like the people in Dallas?

Eh,

You must've really enjoyed Mrs. Butterface. You followed me on another thread saying that you bare backed her too. Reviews and a video please . . . or it didn't happen.

But nonetheless,

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Not Mya, another of your "friends". Have heard you're all about bare backing too so don't cast too many stones.
my thoughts exactly...and not about someone getting beat down and robbed of it..
I still have my Kenwood home stereo somewhere in the attic. Originally Posted by only1
You're all class and it shows. Can't wait for the day you need to take a piece of humble pie. Why do you bother looking here? Thought Chicago was your new dream town - or did they already find you to be an irritating, average looking, know-it-all like the people in Dallas?

Not Mya, another of your "friends". Have heard you're all about bare backing too so don't cast too many stones. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

You sound a little saly. Nonetheless, you're not even worth a response.

You can continue to subscribe to my channel though - I love new followers.
You sound a little salty dude. Hell, you're not even worth a response.

You can continue to subscribe to my channel though - I love new followers. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Curious. I caught this after your edit. Saying not worth a response is actually response, is it not? Especially since you responded two posts back with the same comment.
Curious. I caught this after your edit. Saying not worth a response is actually response, is it not? Especially since you responded two posts back with the same comment. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm just not cunty enough to tear a new asshole on the board today darling.
I am one guilty MF. I love fucking mothers.....but I didn't mean any harm to kitty. hell, I actually had forgotten about all the details of her ordeal. hope all is well with you kitty litter...

as a teenager I had a kenwood stereo in my bedroom. loads of good memories and laughs listening to Richard pryor and red foxxx and of course Parliament/Funkadelic.

LONG LIVE THE KENWOOD STEREO!

P.S. I Thought this thread was about !VI. lets move on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah...I agree. They are tasteless M.F's for sure.

Don't expect them to care.

Let the fuckers laugh. Fuck them. It will bounce back to them sooner or later.

Hugs, doll. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
  • !VI!
  • 02-15-2016, 06:33 PM
so had to catch up a bit, i'm not even sure what this thread has become about now,

but either way, i succeeded in my goals. Thank you so much my awesome hobby people, it's been fun <3