A great deal of you will be very happy

I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward

I modified my remark concerning your obesity because it was ungentlemanly. But since you make such a fuss about it I am restoring it. This said, it is not your weight problem that loses you the most business - it is your board attitude as few people are interested in a girl who has little else to do with her time than to foster drama and bad mouth everyone in sight, always unprovoked, as no one ever has attacked you as you have repeatedly attacked other ladies and men as well. Originally Posted by Raphael
Do you feel better now????? You are a sad individual fuck nut.. Someone start a poll on AST's board persona and attitude please???? Again, I have 250 some post and I do not post on all threads or start meaningless threADs....

Whatever babe,, you can pick on me all you like..... I have thick skin and a big thick phatback You won't hurt my feelings,, you are only showing how pathetic you are, but while we are at it, do you have some photos to share of your big fat ass and do you post them for business reasons? NO,, so you need to STFU and back off bitch!! SOH never showed her photos,, I heard she has a big ass too......
Where is Raffaella? I have more questions?
Is it a wonder that loser [Wayward] is never among those who get favors, extra time, lunches, entertainment for the sake of entertainment, freebies even - consideration - from these ladies? Originally Posted by Raphael
Accepting such emoluments from the ladies is against the strict code of conduct for moderators on the Y (except if TCGF is the moderator, and the lady has four legs).
Those who can afford Sofia's girls (and pass her screening), will go on enjoying the fine services of Alex, Vanessa et al. Those who cannot will go on badmouthing those who have, in collaboration with providers who cannot attract HDJohns. Originally Posted by Raphael
Why do the sofias always bring this up? Does anyone seriously believe that 50 more bucks qualifies her and her girls as HDHs? And as for her screening, don't make me laugh. Is this the same "screening" that allowed Alex to get roughed up? Pass.
Raph, if you just MUST know, WW is one of the very few guys here that I'd invite to any little party or gathering I have when I pop into town.
Yeah, I had one while I was here a couple weeks ago. Sorry your invite must have been uhh... lost ...
And being retired (again LOL) I can freely say that there were a few people who I allowed to over stay their time just because I wanted them around.
Wayward was always allowed to. And not just because he had the cattle prod and I was blindfolded and had no idea what time it was
(and a few other guys. Y'all know who ya are! <3 )
Raph, if you just MUST know, WW is one of the very few guys here that I'd invite to any little party or gathering I have when I pop into town. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
That's only because you cannot afford to be choosey and there are reasons why I have never taken the initiative to contact you: telling you what they are would not be gentlemanly.

FIVE

That's the number of posts Alexis devoted to her weight issue.

She even got out of bed to post one more time.

Other than that, she is not hurt.

If she does not like not being hurt all she needs to do is to stop throwing trash at ladies she does not like and at the men who like them.
Oh My God! Happy Monday everyone! We should lock this thread and get on with our "lives" here!

Bye Sofia!
+1

There is bound to be a medium ground between running a site like a totalitarian tyranny, and letting all hell go lose, as administrators here are doing.
+1

There is bound to be a medium ground between running a site like a totalitarian tyranny, and letting all hell go lose, as administrators here are doing. Originally Posted by Raphael
Okie Dokie...let me get my cape and utility belt out.

LAP
LAP was that you in the phone booth?
+1

There is bound to be a medium ground between running a site like a totalitarian tyranny, and letting all hell go lose, as administrators here are doing. Originally Posted by Raphael
Why do you need a mod to step in and tell you to act like an adult? Just stop.
That's only because you cannot afford to be choosey and there are reasons why I have never taken the initiative to contact you: telling you what they are would not be gentlemanly. Originally Posted by Raphael
Raphael, just drop your weapon, put your hands on your head and walk toward the light. You do NOT want to get into a battle of wits with with LRR. You WILL be eviscerated.
TopCat