MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

Here's a prime example for the argument that women never should have been taught to read and write in the first place! just sayin.... Originally Posted by rharley
Did you notice that when you somebody says "just sayin'" you can usually expect to hear something stupid or prejuicial coming from them?
That is exactly why its NOT a good idea.

Grow the fuck up. Originally Posted by MsElena
Does that mean you won't go to the prom with me now??

Jack
Oh sweetie, I'll go with you and I might even put out if you give me a corsage and a bottle of Moscato.
  • JS42
  • 01-08-2012, 10:19 AM
MsElena, you are becoming one of my favorite posters on here. I know in the past, you showed signs of an attitude alot of guys didn't like at one time or another (including me). That seems so long ago and enjoy reading your posts. You are tearing this thread up and you go girl!!

On topic: I think it's a bad idea to review clients for all the reasons stated.
MsElena, you are becoming one of my favorite posters on here. I know in the past, you showed signs of an attitude alot of guys didn't like at one time or another (including me). That seems so long ago and enjoy reading your posts. You are tearing this thread up and you go girl!!

On topic: I think it's a bad idea to review clients for all the reasons stated. Originally Posted by JS42
ya, once ya get to know her, it's obvious she's a submissive at heart!
Wow ya'll are making some noise up there! I think this thread has taken a couple of turns since I started writing my post, but anyway, sorry if I'm off topic now!

Client reviews in a nutshell: Did he pay ya? He didn't hall you away in his car did he? He wasn't a rude, rough jerk or criminal was he? As long as the answers to those questions are sufficient, the rest is for the most part is personality driven and does fall into the gray areas which are often forgotten about in references or may not matter to the next person anyway.

One girl may get ticked that a client got cum on her because it is against her rules, which it isn't cool to violate anyone's rules whether paying for it or not or whether you like the rule or not. I may not have the same rule, but I like knowing if a guy plays by the rules of the one he's with.

Although the lady rightfully chooses her rules of engagement and should make them known, the Gentlemen ultimately chooses who he will visit.

The guys do tend to become Gentlemen and treat us better when the funding for the time isn't seen as the next best option to the street corner or the welfare line. Some women choose this hobby to enjoy their clients (obviously not the jerks) and earn some additional funding to accomplish their life goals beyond survival.
Thank you JS.

Little troll......you don't know me, you'll never know me and I thank all the lucky stars for that. You are a bitter lil troll aren't you?
Title of this thread: MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}.

MY WISH: That this fucking thread would die already (or be compassionately closed by a moderator).

Yeah, I know, I just posted in it and bumped the damn thing yet again . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Here is a prime example of why we as Americans need to fund the March of Dimes and their fight against birth defects. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Fireserpent ...

please....just let ones like this stay...

I mean - they are perfect!

And clever as all get out!

And make me smile and laugh and feel all sparkly and glittery all over!

Yippee for dirty dog! Five internets for you my friend, plus five more cuz I'm in a great mood today and I'm POD!
OMFG I wish the OP would ask for this thread to be closed - um that is right she can't...

Do you all have any idea how hard it is to try and follow a conversation when you can only see part of it... Originally Posted by ElumEno
wait, what?

hold up - wait a minute.

link please? or pm me.

i don't live up here and i don't know the dirty details.

was it the classy ghetto speak - or did she somehow just spill her guts and say something about one of her clients? I mean, she didn't seem too bothered about saying something about a client as this thread went on? I'm way down in Dallas - I only came up here cuz this thread was SOOO entertaining I heard about it in the loop of things. Fill me in? pretty please with sugar on top?
sometimes its not a bad idea that way we know who is more so legit and would help out a lot more on verifying them..i know there is a website that is popular on the west coast that the providers have a safety number as well as the hobbyist its not such a bad idea on safety reasons..
sometimes its not a bad idea that way we know who is more so legit and would help out a lot more on verifying them..i know there is a website that is popular on the west coast that the providers have a safety number as well as the hobbyist its not such a bad idea on safety reasons.. Originally Posted by bustycici
???

we have stuff like that.

it's called preferred411

datecheck...

i don't use the second or any of the others that are out - cuz i don't hobby all that much...and datecheck's site is hell to navigate and it is just - well, i'll not get into that here.

but they are NOT like "review the client" sites.

if you want to know more about the client WHEN he contacts you - ask the girls that have PREVIOUSLY ok'd him.

JUST LIKE WHEN YOU ASK FOR A REFERENCE.

???

we have stuff like that.

it's called preferred411

datecheck...

i don't use the second or any of the others that are out - cuz i don't hobby all that much...and datecheck's site is hell to navigate and it is just - well, i'll not get into that here.

but they are NOT like "review the client" sites.

if you want to know more about the client WHEN he contacts you - ask the girls that have PREVIOUSLY ok'd him.

JUST LIKE WHEN YOU ASK FOR A REFERENCE.

Originally Posted by tntangie
Hun I am have in this business for 9 yrs I am simply saying that the way humaniplex is set up is so much easier for both sides I know how to check references etc.... Just was replying by what she had said
  • Fsn57
  • 01-09-2012, 04:51 PM
wait, what?

hold up - wait a minute.

link please? or pm me.

i don't live up here and i don't know the dirty details.

was it the classy ghetto speak - or did she somehow just spill her guts and say something about one of her clients? I mean, she didn't seem too bothered about saying something about a client as this thread went on? I'm way down in Dallas - I only came up here cuz this thread was SOOO entertaining I heard about it in the loop of things. Fill me in? pretty please with sugar on top? Originally Posted by tntangie
TNT,
I think this is the thread that was her ultimate demise on this board

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=355901
TNT,
I think this is the thread that was her ultimate demise on this board

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=355901 Originally Posted by Fsn57

oh wowzers I just saw that man that is crazy....should we hold a funeral service lol