Ukraine invasion ?

Those who live in the Trump/neocon bubble don’t believe anything anybody says.

You can’t explain it to them.

They’d rather watch the mushrooms grow in their mama’s basement,

Democracy dies in the dark. But DPSTs flourish.
How do you suggest we get oil down to 60 dollars... Originally Posted by WTF
Oil and related companies struggle to make $ at $60 a barrel.
Same way we did it last time - Trump.

You might recall Putin invading nobody under Trump 1.0
That is because Trump was weakening NATO. Putin was never afraid of Trump. Trump was doing Putin's job for him.
Originally Posted by VitaMan
That was actually your best post in the past month or so. It clearly articulated what is going on in your mind. A personal best achievement.
That is because Trump was weakening NATO ... Originally Posted by VitaMan
I recall that quite well.. not the actual words, so I must paraphrase slightly. He said to the EU, especially Germany, something along the lines of:
Looky here dickheads. You said you would pony up money to support NATO and you've been dicking us off, you damned welchers. Pay up beotches. Russia is in your damned back yards azzhats. Oh, and WTF are you doing putting in a pipeline with Russia in the first frick'n place?!?
Yup, while he didn't blow up NATO, her sure popped the numb skulls of those ID-10-Ts.

And just yesterday:
Well, well, well... Germany goes to church!
This week, they finally decided to pony up, i.e. pay up their existing NATO payment. Probably just a freakish coinky-dink
Give me that olde time religion. Give me that olde time religion. It's good enough for me...

But why not talk about those recurring night terrors of yous, like this one?

You are actually as dumb as you sound. Trump spent 4 years sucking up to Putin. I guess Putin was the Trump whisperer because all Trump did was what Putin needed to happen.

As for Europe paying. What a ignorant concept. You do realize there’s no NATO bank account. They NATO countries didn’t come to the table with billions of dollars to fill NATOs coffers. The US wasn’t all of sudden paid for all the years we militarily carried the load.

What the NATO countries agreed to do was increase their own defense spending to be on parity with prior agreements as a percentage of GDP.

You Trumpites are simpletons of the highest order.
The lowest, you mean.
...Trump spent 4 years sucking up to Putin. I Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Which of the following Presidents had a war under their watch that involved Ukraine?

Weren’t Russians operating in the Donbast region of Ukraine during Trump’s presidency. Wasn’t that the reason they actually needed the weapons that then president Trump withheld when he wanted Zelensky to make up dirt on Biden. So I suppose Trump would have been President when the Russians were attacking Ukraine both by proxy and by sending forces in. I’m sure that if Mexico was doing that in southern Texas we would consider it a war.
Which of the following had business interests and received money from Ukraine?
There is only one correct answer.

A, B, C or D?

E?

F - All of the above?
Not even kidding

Kamala Harris Explains Ukraine/Russia Conflict to Black Radio Host: “Ukraine is a Country in Europe. It Exists Next to Another Country Called Russia. Russia is a Bigger Country”

...Kamala Harris was asked to explain the Russia/Ukraine conflict during an appearance on “The Morning Hustle” on Tuesday.

“The Morning Hustle” host asked Kamala Harris to break down the Russia/Ukraine conflict and she responded by talking down to him and his audience.

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically that’s wrong,” Harris said...

Or was that what she thought the audience could handle?? Either way, muy bad...
On to solving the China trade imbalance next.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 04:38 PM
Oil and related companies struggle to make $ at $60 a barrel.
Same way we did it last time - Trump.

You might recall Putin invading nobody under Trump 1.0 Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I do not want oil at 60$ a barrel.

Trump was not the impetus of our high oil production...he was the benefactor.

You do not know shit about oil if you do not understand the history of our shale play.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Which of the following had business interests and received money from Ukraine?
There is only one correct answer.

A, B, C or D?

E?

F - All of the above? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Trump was trying to do business with Ukraine but as usual he fucked it up.
That is because Trump was weakening NATO. Putin was never afraid of Trump. Trump was doing Putin's job for him. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Interesting theory from a guy who says he understands money. Trump insisted that NATO ante up more of what they owe to NATO, making NATO STRONGER.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/01/27/nato-chief-credits-trump/2695799002/

'Trump is having an impact': NATO head credits president's tough talk for $100B boost

President Donald Trump "is committed to NATO" and deserves credit in obtaining $100 billion more in defense spending for the alliance, Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, said Sunday.

"President Trump has been very clear: He is committed to NATO. He stated that clearly just a few days ago and also at the NATO summit in July," Stoltenberg said on "Fox News Sunday."

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/03/784444270/under-trump-nato-nations-get-more-u-s-troops-and-military-spending

Under Trump, NATO Nations Get More U.S. Troops And Military Spending

https://www.heritage.org/defense/com...e-defense-2016

NATO Allies Now Spend $50 Billion More on Defense Than in 2016

Just one more example of how your hatred of Donald Trump, blinds you to reality.