What is your definition of Energy Independence

• WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 08:07 AM
Awww... did WTF wake up on the Lie & Deflect side of his bed this morning? Oh wait, that's the same side of the bed he ALWAYS wakes up on, ain't it?

So now he wants to change the subject from Putin funneling millions of dollars through shell companies in Bermuda into the hands of anti-pipeline and anti-fracking extremists... to Putin buying a sprinkling of anti-Hillary Facebook ads in 2016?

As if that somehow swung the election, but all those "Zuck bucks" showered on DNC activists and dirty tricksters 4 years later (shhh - move along, nothing to see here) in repentence to the wokesters somehow didn't move the needle?

"For those of us not dripping in hypocrisy"... well, that obviously rules WTF out of THIS discussion! Originally Posted by lustylad
Look sonny boy...I know you do not see the hypocrisy in amplifying Putin's meddling in our oil policy while downplaying Putin's role in electing politicians like Trump who were much more Pro Putin than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden....then you should just go back to your favorite gloryhole and continue to hope Trump will stick his mushroom though for you to suck
the wife of the mayor of moscow, all on her own

out of the blue

out of her charity to a dope addict

gave biden 3.5 million in hard currency

oh but there's absolutely no connection to joe
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 08:44 AM
the wife of the mayor of moscow, all on her own

out of the blue

out of her charity to a dope addict

gave biden 3.5 million in hard currency

oh but there's absolutely no connection to joe Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
......a meandering press conference on Sunday, President Donald Trump repeatedly accused his Democratic opponent’s son, Hunter Biden, of receiving millions of dollars from the wife of Moscow’s late mayor Yury Luzhkov, asking why “nobody even has any question about it.”

But Trump himself sought to do business with Luzhkov’s government in the late 1990s, according to press reports from the time, SEC filings and comments made by Luzhkov last year. His attempts to build an underground mall in Moscow and renovate two major hotels there were part of a broader push to secure high-profile real-estate deals in Russia, which Trump was still pursuing as recently as 2016 with a proposal for a Trump Tower Moscow.

Still, Trump claimed again on Sunday that he “didn’t have anything to do with Russia.”

“I didn’t know about Moscow,” Trump said when asked whether he’d confront Joe Biden about the alleged payments to Hunter. “Three and a half million dollars from the mayor’s wife. I didn’t know about that. And he’s a very influential, powerful man in Russia, as you know. And it wasn’t me; I didn’t have anything to do with Russia. That came out loud and clear.”
you keep talking about "hypocrite"

i just keep talking about your blindness and like a typical leftist

you accuse others of what you do
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 09:39 AM
you keep talking about "hypocrite"

i just keep talking about your blindness and like a typical leftist

you accuse others of what you do Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm pro drilling and have invested a over weighted % of my meager funds in our energy sector....is that a leftist to you?

You just hate that I think Trump is just as bad if not worse than Biden...now gtfo of this thread if you do not understand the myth behind energy independence....I've got a gaggle of those bastards already posting their nonsense in here
i didnt call you a leftist, i said like a leftist you accuse others of what you do

we all know you are a libertarian
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 09:55 AM
You compared me to a typical leftist
You compared me to a typical leftist Originally Posted by WTF
certainly

you were doing leftist things

but we all know how much a solid libertarian you are
...now gtfo of this thread if you do not understand the myth that I am charming, intelligent, logical, persuasive and never a partisan or a hypocrite. Originally Posted by WTF
Awww... nobody could ever be dumb enough to think that! For a myth to develop, it has to be plausible.

Hmmm... let's start a myth that you built a homeless shelter for all your tranny SW boyfriends in Houston. Oh wait, that actually happened, didn't it?

How about the myth that greenies would never accept petrodollars from a bloody, manipulative tyrant seeking to stop the US from reaching energy self-sufficiency?

Has that myth been debunked?
paying China for everything of course
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 01:16 PM
Awww... nobody could ever be dumb enough to think that! For a myth to develop, it has to be plausible.

Hmmm... let's start a myth that you built a homeless shelter for all your tranny SW boyfriends in Houston. Oh wait, that actually happened, didn't it?

How about the myth that greenies would never accept petrodollars from a bloody, manipulative tyrant seeking to stop the US from reaching energy self-sufficiency?

Has that myth been debunked? Originally Posted by lustylad
How about the myth where some silly SOB said we need to become energy independent so that something like Russia invading Ukraine would be a deterrent....while we in fact were energy independent and Russia was in the process of invading Ukraine!

What silly SOB would say something so utterly ignorant?

How about one that does not have a clue as to what energy independence actually means in the broader context
How about the myth where some silly SOB said we need to become energy independent so that something like Russia invading Ukraine would be a deterrent....while we in fact were energy independent and Russia was in the process of invading Ukraine! Originally Posted by WTF
You're right, it IS a myth that anyone said that!

So you've been huffing and puffing for the past week in this thread trying to slay a fabricated myth you invented yourself?

How utterly pathetic! You're like a dog chasing its own tail!

Got any more straw-man "myths" you want to waste everyone's time about?
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 02:41 PM
How about the myth where some silly SOB said we need to become energy independent so that something like Russia invading Ukraine would be a deterrent....while we in fact were energy independent and Russia was in the process of invading Ukraine!

What silly SOB would say something so utterly ignorant?

How about one that does not have a clue as to what energy independence actually means in the broader context Originally Posted by WTF

Nobody is saying if we get the US back to (net) energy independence, it will ipso facto lower global oil & gas prices. That's a straw man argument. But it will help us to withstand "supply shocks" elsewhere in the world. And it obviously increases our leverage in situations where a major energy producer like Russia is misbehaving.

You're right, it IS a myth that anyone said that!

? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yet here you are basically saying that...

Nobody is saying if we get the US back to (net) energy independence, it will ipso facto lower global oil & gas prices. That's a straw man argument. But it will help us to withstand "supply shocks" elsewhere in the world. And it obviously increases our leverage in situations where a major energy producer like Russia is misbehaving.

? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yet we were energy independent before Russia invaded and still are after.

Tell us the leverage it gives us? Explain how it helps with "supply shocks". How so?

I know what leverage you think it gives us but you forget that oil is a world wide commodity....just like Biden seems not to understand. If we quit buying Russian oil....the Chinese will increase their buy from Russia. Or India.

So you turn off a spicket here, open one up there and nothing fundamentally changes. Price has increased a bit because you have lost market efficiency.

You just do not know wtf you're talking about.

I gave you good advice a while back but you just can't seem to stfu

So you've been huffing and puffing for the past week in this thread trying to slay a fabricated myth you invented yourself?

Got any more straw-man "myths" you want to waste everyone's time about? Originally Posted by lustylad
Some folks would rather talk about just about ANYTHING rather than their choice for POTUS for whom they VOTED.... speaking of MYTHS!

• WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 04:08 PM
Some folks would rather talk about just about ANYTHING rather than their choice for POTUS for whom they VOTED.... speaking of MYTHS!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I voted for Biden and given choice I'd do it again if the choice was Trump