Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

Hot pic Ginger! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I agree
Pimped out lmfao nope that's you stop hiding behind your mandle...You clearly don't know shit about me although you think you do... Don't start with me you outting whore im not the one to play with... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Then maybe you should learn not to jump.in others people's thread with your nonsense and not expect there to be repercussions.
Then maybe you should learn not to jump.in others people's thread with your nonsense and not expect there to be repercussions. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
You need to take your own advice
I guess I don't worry about getting hits anymore… I kind of look at them as guaranteed. You know, number four reviewed Eccie provider in the nation and all. Don't worry babe, you might get there eventually. Thanks for the love, sweet cheeks! Are you my someone, somewhere? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
No I'm definitely not ur someone somewhere. I'm sorry I kno how much u wish I was tho. But Thts so awesome ur the number 4 reviewed Eccie provider. Good for u ginger. If I was on here as long as u have Been I'd better be in the top 5 most reviewed. U deserve a pat on the back for Tht. I'm sure I'll do better then number 4 tho if I do continue doing this as long as u have. Thanks for those sweet words. Ur such a winner.
Aww, thank you! You are so sweet!

This mighty fine cunt is really looking forward to meeting you! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm the mighty fine cunt. Sorry but u can't jump on the cunts thread and claim to be the mighty fine cunt. Tht was a nice try tho. Lol. I'd wanna be me too if I wasn't me. No worries tho u might get there one day. Just keep up the good work Gdoll. LOL
You seem a little combative the past few days. Try a nice glass of wine & a long bath... It can do wonders for your attitude.

I'm the mighty fine cunt. Sorry but u can't jump on the cunts thread and claim to be the mighty fine cunt. Tht was a nice try tho. Lol. I'd wanna be me too if I wasn't me. No worries tho u might get there one day. Just keep up the good work Gdoll. LOL
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Psssst Fabulous....Don't you want to shine and show your assets in the other tread..I would love you to..At the end of the day it's not a competition each shine for different reasons..
You're right, it's not a competition. We need to stop letting these guys put us against each other for their own entertainment. We are like gladiators to them. The best cunt wins a measly $200 and a cum stain on the sheets of our incall. Besides, I need a girl's night. My fat ass could use some more tequila shots and cheese fries!
You're right, it's not a competition. We need to stop letting these guys put us against each other for their own entertainment. We are like gladiators to them. The best cunt wins a measly $200 and a cum stain on the sheets of our incall. Besides, I need a girl's night. My fat ass could use some more tequila shots and cheese fries! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Picture!!!

Tequila= very bad bad Victoria so no good idea (french and russian come out of me lol)lol but few cheese fries awesome...But only fews
You seem a little combative the past few days. Try a nice glass of wine & a long bath... It can do wonders for your attitude. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
PREACH
PREACH Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Pouhhahahaha..Look who's talking!
Psssst Fabulous....Don't you want to shine and show your assets in the other tread..I would love you to..At the end of the day it's not a competition each shine for different reasons.. Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Of course and I totally did. But I'm not saying she shouldn't shine on other ppls threads I just said she can't claim to be the mighty fine cunt because I've already claimed Tht name. She is more then welcome to show off her cunt anywhere she pleases. I love to see everyone shining bright
Pouhhahahaha..Look who's talking! Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Back at you
Back at you Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
GEEZ Dirty you must be really bored?
You seem a little combative the past few days. Try a nice glass of wine & a long bath... It can do wonders for your attitude. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol Oh ginger aren't u so funny and clever. I'm sure in ur mind Thts how I seem but believe me I'm happy as pie And I'm never combative. I simple comment my own personal thoughts and opinions just like everyone else but for some reason u take me the wrong way or at least my comments the wrong way every time. I am actually very happy and enjoying the comments and commenting back. I really got a kick out of the cunt pic u posted. It was one of the best cunt pictures I've ever seen. Good for u and Tht cunt. I don't drink but I appreciate the thought ginger Bless ur heart.