The five best looking providers in DFW

1. Tiffany Tyler
2. Mistress Tracy
3. Pistol Marks
4. The Hot Nurse
5. Tara Evans
Note.. If Laney Vonn was still active, She would be in the number 2 slot Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
shows the different taste- only Pistol fits my my Top 10.
This list is actually kinda useful. It lets you know which reviews to ignore because the reviewer just might be legally blind. Originally Posted by broes
I agree
This list is shit, quit updating it. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
This list is actually kinda useful. It lets you know which reviews to ignore because the reviewer just might be legally blind. Originally Posted by broes
I agree. Seriously no disrespect to anyone on this list, but mine does not reflect this one. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Lists like this are fairly ridiculous.

This list is shit, quit updating it. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
This list is shit only because I haven't seen Jules mentioned!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=15434
Well personally I believe beauty is only skin deep a good attitude your personality and being open-minded goes a long wayand yes I do agree there are some very beautiful providers in Dallas
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Where did you find my face pic?!?!? Damn...gonna have to change my handle and go into hiding. Lmao

Lists are lists. Everyone has them: Rolling Stone, Business Week, Amazon, ESPN, Eccie, etc...

I don't always agree with Best Movie/Album/City/Athlete/School/You-Name-It lists either, but I chalk it up to what it is: someone or something has been around and stayed the course long enough to be put on the list so there must be something to it. Maybe its bullshit and maybe its not. But I don't get on those sites and try to discredit or belittle anyone over it. Its just words on a screen...just a list, like any other list on any other site.

Do the guys and gals get like this over all 'Best of' lists? Or is it just hookers? Curious minds...
Where did you find my face pic?!?!? Damn...gonna have to change my handle and go into hiding. Lmao

Lists are lists. Everyone has them: Rolling Stone, Business Week, Amazon, ESPN, Eccie, etc...

I don't always agree with Best Movie/Album/City/Athlete/School/You-Name-It lists either, but I chalk it up to what it is: someone or something has been around and stayed the course long enough to be put on the list so there must be something to it. Maybe its bullshit and maybe its not. But I don't get on those sites and try to discredit or belittle anyone over it. Its just words on a screen...just a list, like any other list on any other site.

Do the guys and gals get like this over all 'Best of' lists? Or is it just hookers? Curious minds... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Haha! You're on all my lists!

Do the guys and gals get like this over all 'Best of' lists? Or is it just hookers? Curious minds... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Actually, I googled "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" looking for a line of Budweiser beer cans but the one I picked is so iconic, literal, and a cool redesign as well, I just had to use it. It's obviously not any representation of you since I don't know what you look like like. Although I've read you're quite pretty. But your reply is a very good, well reasoned assessment of what I was trying to say overall. There's a whole universe of beautiful women/providers outside of ECCIE. I prolly should just shut the f up and let people have their fun I get what you're saying totally, though! Everyone loves and hates best of lists, I think. I know I do
Laura Lynne(absolute sweetheart)
That hot nurse
Jules jaguar
Brandee 69
Sasha Gray

These are of the ones I've seen...several on the to do list.
Laura Lynne(absolute sweetheart)
That hot nurse
Jules jaguar
Brandee 69
Sasha Gray

These are of the ones I've seen...several on the to do list. Originally Posted by tortpicker
How sweet! xoxo Thank you Tort!
  • EZ.
  • 12-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Well personally I believe beauty is only skin deep a good attitude your personality and being open-minded goes a long wayand yes I do agree there are some very beautiful providers in Dallas Originally Posted by S'Rae Moniette
It's subjective.

Beauty in things exists merely in the mind which contemplates them.
David Hume

The fact that I like thin women and spinners has everything to do with my perceptions and nothing to do with personal value. How important is this when you are talking about an unreal relationship that ends in an hour?

Comment vas-tu cherie?
Interesting,,
Brianna of Dallas
Safire sweet if she's around
Tori Capelli
Cora Castillo
Nastya
^^^^ that would be my list if I had a dick!
I know this thread is highly subjective. And I'm assuming the opinions are based on providers that clients have met. Saying that, I still have a hard time believing Brianna Of Dallas isn't consistently in the top 5. However, seeing is believing!!! Great thread, I've enjoyed the different opinions. There's just too little time and $$$, and way too many hot providers to see! Originally Posted by zipster
+1