Board personas and the hobby...

LN4B, are you kiddin' me???? This only feeds the 'thirst'. Tell him you mean it! Show him the finger! DO IT! DO IT! Come on... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Who the fuck is he?

I keep getting called out by the rules.... so I am playing accordingly,,, seems the rules change every minute, I am not looking to win a popularity contest here, I just want to fit in and talk some shit like everyone else, I am no wordsmith like several of you are,,,

As far as being insulting and rude..... shit..... you must be a prude
Once again...This thread is about discussing "Board Personas and the Hobby".

Let's TRY to keep it on track.
Who the fuck is he?

I keep getting called out by the rules.... so I am playing accordingly,,, seems the rules change every minute, I am not looking to win a popularity contest here, I just want to fit in and talk some shit like everyone else, I am no wordsmith like several of you are,,,

As far as being insulting and rude..... shit..... you must be a prude Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I missed the secret code........I guess one day I will wished I had payed attention.....
I missed the secret code........I guess one day I will wished I had payed attention..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Newb, in light of the OP's Q, who the fuck are you?
Why so many Q's and posts?
I am an evil SOB...no one likes me, so why the fuck are you sending me PMs and acting like I'm our friend. I'm NOT!

Death is my destiny. YOURs?

Newb, in light of the OP's Q, who the fuck are you?
Why so many Q's and posts?
I am an evil SOB...no one likes me, so why the fuck are you sending me PMs and acting like I'm our friend. I'm NOT!

Death is my destiny. YOURs? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
1 Pm to be exact.....

2, not to piss you off...

3, not sure why there are so many posts other than I have had wayy too much time on my hands in the past month.

I have had no idea of the of the pecking order here, until after our last post, I used the search function to figure it out.

I forgot to answer the Question..... I am a guy that like boobies, likes to talk some shit like 90% of the other people here, I love women, and if I can find a good time here with one... That will make my day.... ( minus the cash)
1 Pm to be exact.....

2, not to piss you off...

3, not sure why there are so many posts other than I have had wayy too much time on my hands in the past month.

I have had no idea of the of the pecking order here, until after our last post, I used the search function to figure it out. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'm on your side dude...TRUST IN ME!
I gotta work in the morning...... this has been fun.......
There is a pecking order of board personas?

Trust no one on a SHMB......you can trust me on that........ijs
Where is some pinck?
I wonder if Sarunga and Carkido are the same person, or just the same board persona... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Now you're getting personal I've worked very hard at my board persona and now you compare me to Sarunga ...low shot
Maybe butt buddies, that make you feel better?
... because anyone can be who they want to be behind a keyboard. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If only this were true. But then one must possess the correct tools of deception. No offense to you LM, but let's see you pull off urban hipster, or casual intellectual, or degen gambler, or ...

And to answer the OP: I find the threads a wealth of information and will read as much as possible in advance. Some providers post with such hostility that, while perhaps justified, I find off-putting. I want to pay for FUN, first and foremost, so I favor the more playful.

And if they give evidence of being intellectually curious while making cogent arguments? I am intrigued. Then expect a PM - let the foreplay begin.
Heh
Now that we are wondering....I wonder if WU and the butt-hurt-OP whining in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=280268

....are the same person, or the same board persona.