Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

I've had some time to reflect on my earlier statement about DM and her NCNS propensity.
She has no recollection of being at the Fairfield Inn in Tyler last Summer. Nor does she remember a client showing up for an appointment(blow job) and her not answering his texts until he said he would just wait for her outside since it was close to check out time and he knew what she looked like. Since she doesn't remember it I must have made it all up. I was wrong to impugn the virtue and integrity of one so above reproach as Dorthy Monroe.
Her integrity ranks right up there with Hillary Clinton and the President of the United States.
I see what u did there. Touche good sir touche lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Kay, how do you feel about J353 on the first 'date'?

Since she doesn't remember it I must have made it all up. I was wrong to impugn the virtue and integrity of one so above reproach as Dorthy Monroe. Originally Posted by Justfred
Fred, I thinck you deserve compensation for your wasted time - you should sue Dorthy in civil court. Let justice be done!
Kay, how do you feel about J353 on the first 'date'?

Fred, I thinck you deserve compensation for your wasted time - you should sue Dorthy in civil court. Let justice be done! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Can you get compensation for a 2 bit whore? That comes to about 12 1/2 cents.
Can you get compensation for a 2 bit whore? That comes to about 12 1/2 cents. Originally Posted by Justfred
Two bits equal a quarter.
Two bits equal a quarter. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That's right, I waited about 30 minutes, so 12 1/2 cents, for a 2 bit whore.
I've had some time to reflect on my earlier statement about DM and her NCNS propensity.
She has no recollection of being at the Fairfield Inn in Tyler last Summer. Nor does she remember a client showing up for an appointment(blow job) and her not answering his texts until he said he would just wait for her outside since it was close to check out time and he knew what she looked like. Since she doesn't remember it I must have made it all up. I was wrong to impugn the virtue and integrity of one so above reproach as Dorthy Monroe.
Her integrity ranks right up there with Hillary Clinton and the President of the United States. Originally Posted by Justfred
Again what was your previous handle? When guys change there handle they usually have something to hide.. I remember declining someone who acted as LE & I had wrote an alert& had to leave tTyler early because he was crazy that was you I told you to leave & you said you would wait downstairs because you new what I looked like who does that.. I left right after that.. Your crazy I didn't NCNS you I told you to leave so tell the whole story you weirdo
I also still have those texts to prove what really happen.. You didn't want to follow my instructions & I declined to see you & you went off the deep end ... I have reason behind everything I do if you can't follow my directions I have the right to turn you down.. For you to say you would wait down stairs because you knew what I looked like after I told you to leave is creepy but obviously you didn't know what I looked like because I went downstairs and left while your weird self was down there plotting smh
BTW thanks for outing my location
Again what was your previous handle? When guys change there handle they usually have something to hide.. I remember declining someone who acted as LE & I had wrote an alert& had to leave tTyler early because he was crazy that was you I told you to leave & you said you would wait downstairs because you new what I looked like who does that.. I left right after that.. Your crazy I didn't NCNS you I told you to leave so tell the whole story you weirdo Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So you DO remember me! Actually you told me to leave after I said I'd wait for you. That was the first response after I told you I had arrived at the hotel, but let's not quibble, I hate it when we quibble. What I want to know, is did they finally get your meds adjusted? What am I saying, of course they didn't you're (not your) still unhinged!!
BTW thanks for outing my location Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Da Nada, but what difference does it make since you're retired?
Da Nada, but what difference does it make since you're retired? Originally Posted by Justfred
What does it matter if I declined to see you if I'm retired?

Btw your story isn't correct but you keep trying to make yourself look correct.. Don't forget to add all the threats and etc you texted me as well..
So you DO remember me! Actually you told me to leave after I said I'd wait for you. That was the first response after I told you I had arrived at the hotel, but let's not quibble, I hate it when we quibble. What I want to know, is did they finally get your meds adjusted? What am I saying, of course they didn't you're (not your) still unhinged!! Originally Posted by Justfred
You just proved my point I didn't NCNS you I told your ass to leave so that's not a NCNS who is the smart one now.. Not you obviously
'fred, any lady who wondered whether you might have stalker-ish tendencies could satisfy her curiosity by reading just this thread.
'fred, any lady who wondered whether you might have stalker-ish tendencies could satisfy her curiosity by reading just this thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Heh

Out Of 16 Posts 13 Are All About Me How Ironic..
'fred, any lady who wondered whether you might have stalker-ish tendencies could satisfy her curiosity by reading just this thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
LOL It's just that fucking with her little mind is the gift that keeps on giving. A blow job is just a blow job.