5. JGIRL
6. Isabella Mercy
7. Cassandra L'Amore
8. Claire Knight
9. Jessica Jade
10. The Erotic Morgan
11. Ashley Anders Originally Posted by adav8s28

Thank you sweets .
List like these are subjective but in no particular order Fararri, Adorna Kisses,Emary Preston, Nicole Rae, Mya Michelle, Genesis Nicole, Aprill, Adriana Paige, Carla Sweets, Bliss of DFW, Dianna Devin, Asian Yaya,. I am sure I will be adding to this list Originally Posted by Thatdude
Brownsugarbaby, lola brea 01, Raquel De Milo, Silvia, Splash Waterfalls, Bailey Summers, Kaydense, Ashley Ibanks to be continued
Tara Evans is by far the hottest lady here. She is the standard by which all others are measured against. that is no knock on any other providers, all women are amazing and everyone of them are beautiful. But Tara is #1 in this humbler person's opinion
Tara Evans is by far the hottest lady here. She is the standard by which all others are measured against. that is no knock on any other providers, all women are amazing and everyone of them are beautiful. But Tara is #1 in this humbler person's opinion Originally Posted by Denton_Dream
Thank you very much! You just made my day sweetheart. Cant wait to see you again. Kisses, Tara
I've never had the pleasure of being with Tara (mainly b/c I'm WTF in North Plano) but I'm sure she'd be on my ATF list if I experienced her. She obviously has the right balance of a younger woman's body with a mature attitude that when combined results in an explosion of sensuality / sexuality.

Tara Evans is by far the hottest lady here. She is the standard by which all others are measured against. that is no knock on any other providers, all women are amazing and everyone of them are beautiful. But Tara is #1 in this humbler person's opinion Originally Posted by Denton_Dream
Selena51 without question I think the best provider ever, JR
Brownsugarbaby, lola brea 01, Raquel De Milo, Silvia, Splash Waterfalls, Bailey Summers, Kaydense, Ashley Ibanks to be continued Originally Posted by Thatdude
Thank you Thatdude
I saw your new photos, and even your old ones Raquel. You deserved to be on EVERY posted list!
Jim

Thank you Thatdude Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
I've just scrolled through 18 pages of this thread and not once have I seen this name:

KYLIE SUMMERS
Attached Images File Type: jpg 125954_Web2.jpg (7.4 KB, 469 views)
She is gorgeous!! Amen!!
I've never had the pleasure of being with Tara (mainly b/c I'm WTF in North Plano) but I'm sure she'd be on my ATF list if I experienced her. She obviously has the right balance of a younger woman's body with a mature attitude that when combined results in an explosion of sensuality / sexuality. Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you very much Plano Jim. You sound like a real sweetie that I would love too meet.
I usually don't do lists
Because I always leave someone off
That I regret afterwards.
There are sooo many gorgeous sexy creatures
I would love to get naked with and/or be seen anywhere with.
Having said that, here is one list, not THE list.
In no particular order
1. Companion Sofia
2. Aprill
3. Jillian Price
4. Khloe Cruise
5. Safire Sweet
6.Smurfy
7. LolaBrea
8. Tara
9. Madison May
10.Sexy Erotic Morgan