For those who need proof of election fraud....

Trump Lost Get Over It
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
NCSWIC
Excellent start for a hit story. Truth Justice and The American way! Originally Posted by winn dixie
More like Moe, Larry, and Curly!!

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino

I finally looked this up.

An acronym for "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming." Used in reference to QAnon or far right beliefs about the return of Trump and/or the fall of the satanic cabal/deep state.

This actually explains quite a lot about the beliefs of some of the posters on this board.
I finally looked this up.

An acronym for "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming." Used in reference to QAnon or far right beliefs about the return of Trump and/or the fall of the satanic cabal/deep state.

This actually explains quite a lot about the beliefs of some of the posters on this board. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I only believe what Tucker tells me to believe!
https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ona_audit.html

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
Democrats aren't afraid of a non partisan recount. What's happening in Arizona is anything but. The entire process is slipshod, loony, unhinged and highly partisan.

There is a significant number of Americans who will never believe that Trump lost the election and will cling to every fantastic and paranoid conspiracy theory out there that reinforces their mistaken belief that Donald Trump was cheated somehow. And I don't think there is anything else to say further on this matter.

People who are clinging to the Trump lifeboat now better be careful he doesn't pull them under when he chooses to save himself. That's been Donald Trump's modus operandi his entire life.
Democrats aren't afraid of a non partisan recount. What's happening in Arizona is anything but. The entire process is slipshod, loony, unhinged and highly partisan.

There is a significant number of Americans who will never believe that Trump lost the election and will cling to every fantastic and paranoid conspiracy theory out there that reinforces their mistaken belief that Donald Trump was cheated somehow. And I don't think there is anything else to say further on this matter.

People who are clinging to the Trump lifeboat now better be careful he doesn't pull them under when he chooses to save himself. That's been Donald Trump's modus operandi his entire life. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

are you saying that as a prelude to all the corruption the audit might find? if the Democrats didn't steal AZ give me one reason why they oppose it so adamantly ..

we'll wait

People who are clinging to the Trump lifeboat now better be careful he doesn't pull them under when he chooses to save himself. That's been Donald Trump's modus operandi his entire life. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
are you saying that as a prelude to all the corruption the audit might find? if the Democrats didn't steal AZ give me one reason why they oppose it so adamantly ..

we'll wait Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did you read my post at all? The problem isn't that there is a recount. The problem is that no one will believe the results because the recount is being done by a partisan Republican senate, by partisan "cyber ninjas" and being reported on by partisan news media (One America News Network).

This recount is as legitimate as Schwarzenegger's bastard "love child" Joseph Baena.
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2021, 08:00 PM
I only believe what Tucker tells me to believe! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Haha! Good one
Have the GOP genius in Arizona found any bamboo paper yet at 15 bucks an hour lol smh. I bet the citizens love paying for another GOP sponsored fiasco.
That's just a typical GOP idiot these days. Who needs an education when you have mucho guns dah
care to explain why Dominion refused to give AZ officials the passwords to the machines under subpoena?
care to explain why Dominion refused to give AZ officials the passwords to the machines under subpoena? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Senate's second demand is for the passwords to the county's ballot tabulators used on Election Day at voting centers.

The private contractors conducting the audit returned most of the county's machines after pulling data from them, but hung onto the vote center tabulators.

The passwords, according to Bennett, would give the auditors administrative access to voting machines.

But the county says it does not have the administrative passwords.

"The county has provided every password, user name and security key in its custody or control, as commanded by the Senate's subpoenas, and does not have any others,” Adel wrote in her letter to Bennett.

Sellers said he wouldn't address "every allegation that people cook up these days." But he did, in a lengthy statement on Friday, take up the push for passwords.

The password and security tokens the Senate wants provides access to Dominion Voting Systems' proprietary firmware and source code.

"Elections administrators do not need to access this information to hold an election, and we do not have it in our custody," Sellers said.

While critics on social media say the county's lack of access to the passwords means county officials were not able to complete a comprehensive and forensic audit of its voting machines earlier this year, a county elections department spokesperson said that is not true. Megan Gilbertson said that the auditors the county hired worked "directly with Dominion to access the necessary administrative security permissions to conduct their audits."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...nt/5004443001/