Any providers need to be rescued from the flood?

Yes, I have one, and it's intact. One has to have one around here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The "sun"(son) comes back everyday, and can be seen on water... Speaks in parables
So I hold tight to the edge of the night
And I fight on and wait for the light
And I hold fast to the here and the now
Till the sun comes back around

Chris Cornell, RIP
lol girl u silly. Look If I said that it was meant to let her know that I knew who she was as a mandle and handle. Always did. ;-) I just found her shenanigans interesting...but I'm not trippin she knows in the RW I dont play games and well connected. Too bad yall shit went sideways. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
At least you tell the truth...
Every storm is different, but I'd say the next time hurricane remnants are bringing serious rain to the area, the best course of action if you aren't evacuating is to bunker up downtown. The city diverted water from the reservoirs away from downtown while almost everything else was under water and all the hotels were way under capacity. It may not help your home, but you can at least save your car and park it in a garage. If you want to stay in your home and ride it out, I'd park it in a garage downtown and then Uber/Taxi back (for example you could have probably done this on the Friday before most of the Harvey rain).
I should have taken the blue pill.

I cant tell who R.M thinks I am, but I am guessing I am supposed to be someone in the Dorthy, Yummy, Dulce, Namo, ...(what was the one who changed the name's name but likes to lick butts?) War only she lacks the balls to come out and say it.

Which is too bad, I liked Dorthy, Yummy, Dulce and found that whole situation to be pretty fucked up.

Shrug Originally Posted by Mythos
That would be Carmelita Macchiato ....remember?

Or AzA

BESOS!