The Mueller report

Pee tapes never found. Never existed except in some hopeful Dims minds.

Hillary Clinton had a sold out fundraiser here in Houston a few days ago. People left disappointed because they thought they bought tickets to a hanging.
Pee tapes never found. Never existed except in some hopeful Dims minds.

Hillary Clinton had a sold out fundraiser here in Houston a few days ago. People left disappointed because they thought they bought tickets to a hanging. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought it odd that a Russian oligarch would inform Cohen that he stopped the tapes from leaving Russia but stopped short of telling Cohen it wasn’t true.
Cohen will get another opportunity to testify maybe someone on the committee will ask what he knows about that.
I thought it odd that a Russian oligarch would inform Cohen that he stopped the tapes from leaving Russia but stopped short of telling Cohen it wasn’t true.
Cohen will get another opportunity to testify ..... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And you know the above is "true" how? Oh, wait ... you don't!

I thought it odd
And you know the above is "true" how? Oh, wait ... you don't! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The copies if the text messages are included in the underlying evidence of the Mueller report.

The Trigger: Footnote 465 (Volume I pg 89) lays out how the Russia investigation began, when an unpaid policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, told a representative from a foreign government that the Russian government had damaging information on Hillary Clinton:

George Papadopoulos, a former unpaid policy adviser to Trump, told a member of a foreign government about meetings he had had in 2016 where he learned that Russia might have incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

According to the footnotes, that foreign government conveyed what Papadopoulos had said to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, just after WikiLeaks released incriminating information on Clinton. Just after that, the FBI opened its investigation into the Trump campaign.

"The information is contained in the FBI case-opening document and related materials. The information is law enforcement sensitive (LES) and must be treated accordingly in any external dissemination. The foreign government conveyed this information to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, a few days after WikiLeaks's release of Clinton-related emails. The FBI opened its investigation of potential coordination between Russia and the Trump Campaign a few days later based on the information."
The copies if the text messages are included in the underlying evidence of the Mueller report.

The Trigger: Footnote 465 (Volume I pg 89) lays out how the Russia investigation began, when an unpaid policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, told a representative from a foreign government that the Russian government had damaging information on Hillary Clinton:

George Papadopoulos, a former unpaid policy adviser to Trump, told a member of a foreign government about meetings he had had in 2016 where he learned that Russia might have incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

According to the footnotes, that foreign government conveyed what Papadopoulos had said to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, just after WikiLeaks released incriminating information on Clinton. Just after that, the FBI opened its investigation into the Trump campaign.

"The information is contained in the FBI case-opening document and related materials. The information is law enforcement sensitive (LES) and must be treated accordingly in any external dissemination. The foreign government conveyed this information to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, a few days after WikiLeaks's release of Clinton-related emails. The FBI opened its investigation of potential coordination between Russia and the Trump Campaign a few days later based on the information." Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I guess if you keep spewing this horse shit over and over someone besides you will believe it.

Wasn't Adam shit suppose to get those tapes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/o...a-mueller.html
I guess if you keep spewing this horse shit over and over someone besides you will believe it.

Wasn't Adam shit suppose to get those tapes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/o...a-mueller.html Originally Posted by bb1961
The number of former federal prosecutors who believe Mango Mussolini committed obstruction is now at 900 and growing. I suppose I’m in good company.
BTW your article is 9 months old, that’s 7 months before the Mueller report was made public. Like I told your fellow back slapper “ don’t like it don’t read it. The only horse shit being spewed is yours.
The number of former federal prosecutors who believe Mango Mussolini committed obstruction is now at 900 and growing. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
That could explain why they are "former"!

I suppose I’m in good company. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Only because they share your similar flawed and ignorant conclusion.

(I suspect they haven't read the report either!)
The number of former federal prosecutors who believe Mango Mussolini committed obstruction is now at 900 and growing. I suppose I’m in good company.
BTW your article is 9 months old, that’s 7 months before the Mueller report was made public. Like I told your fellow back slapper “ don’t like it don’t read it. The only horse shit being spewed is yours.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
"900" means absolutely shit, since they are all unintelligent and brainwashed Odumbo, hildebeest and Soros minions -- and there are millions of those.
That could explain why they are "former"!

Only because they share your similar flawed and ignorant conclusion.

(I suspect they haven't read the report either!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
In the words of the self proclaimed extremely stable genius “ we’ll see what happens “
BTW your article is 9 months old, that’s 7 months before the Mueller report was made public. Like I told your fellow back slapper “ don’t like it don’t read it. The only horse shit being spewed is yours. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Ya'll still looking for those pee tapes...you a Adam shit...birds of a feather.
DO TELL Jax... why is Mulehead telling Babbler to pound sand on testifying...please come up with some cogent answer...
Mulehead was your second cumming...
Everything you said has been debunked...hello trees...get out of the way forest!!
Hello pinhead...lets dance!!
Ya'll still looking for those pee tapes...you a Adam shit...birds of a feather.
DO TELL Jax... why is Mulehead telling Babbler to pound sand on testifying...please come up with some cogent answer...
Mulehead was your second cumming...
Everything you said has been debunked...hello trees...get out of the way forest!!
Hello pinhead...lets dance!! Originally Posted by bb1961
His brain got too close to too many fires
AND THE NUMBER ONE CRIME MUELLER CONSIDERED:

Number 1: Conspiracy to Defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. §371) a/k/a “Collusion”

This final crime served as the impetus for the appointment of a Special Counsel and Mueller’s investigation. Despite chants of “no collusion,” the report shows a wide-ranging conspiracy (a/k/a collusion) aimed at undermining this country’s democracy and aiding Trump.

In February 2018, thirteen Russian nationals and three Russian entities were indicted by the Special Counsel’s Office in connection with the Russian social media campaign to aid Trump’s campaign and disparage Hillary Clinton. Pursuant to the summary set forth in the Mueller Report, as early as 2014, employees of the Russian organization Internet Research Agency, LLC (IRA) used fictitious U.S. personas to operate social media accounts and group pages designed to reach large U.S. audiences by addressing divisive political and social issues.

Under Section 371 of the United States Criminal Code, it is an offense “[i]f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose.” According to prosecutors and the Special Counsel’s Office, the object of the Russian defendants’ conspiracy indeed was to “defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016.” In the course of carrying out these efforts, IRA employees knowingly and intentionally engaged in a number of overt deceptive acts such as lying to obtain visas to travel to the United States, using stolen U.S. identities, organizing and promoting political rallies in the U.S. while posing as U.S. grassroots activists, and actively recruiting U.S. persons to further operational goals.
So?
AND THE NUMBER ONE CRIME MUELLER CONSIDERED:

Number 1: Conspiracy to Defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. §371) a/k/a “Collusion”

This final crime served as the impetus for the appointment of a Special Counsel and Mueller’s investigation. Despite chants of “no collusion,” the report shows a wide-ranging conspiracy (a/k/a collusion) aimed at undermining this country’s democracy and aiding Trump.

In February 2018, thirteen Russian nationals and three Russian entities were indicted by the Special Counsel’s Office in connection with the Russian social media campaign to aid Trump’s campaign and disparage Hillary Clinton. Pursuant to the summary set forth in the Mueller Report, as early as 2014, employees of the Russian organization Internet Research Agency, LLC (IRA) used fictitious U.S. personas to operate social media accounts and group pages designed to reach large U.S. audiences by addressing divisive political and social issues.

Under Section 371 of the United States Criminal Code, it is an offense “[i]f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose.” According to prosecutors and the Special Counsel’s Office, the object of the Russian defendants’ conspiracy indeed was to “defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016.” In the course of carrying out these efforts, IRA employees knowingly and intentionally engaged in a number of overt deceptive acts such as lying to obtain visas to travel to the United States, using stolen U.S. identities, organizing and promoting political rallies in the U.S. while posing as U.S. grassroots activists, and actively recruiting U.S. persons to further operational goals.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And where in the Mueller Report does it show that Weissmann, et al, supported Odumbo, the DNC and hildebeest with large financial donations and continued to support hildebeest by slandering Trump with hearsay and innuendo in the Mueller Report?
And where in the Mueller Report does it show that Weissmann, et al, .... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speaking of Weissmann ... and his vast knowledge and command of all things "Federal Criminal" the test of his "vastness" is measured by the Enron convictions that survived the appellate process!

He leads the 900 bullshitters.

And poor little Jax is blindly and deafly following along like Pavlov's Dog yapping the whole way ... with a dream of overturning the 2016 election before 2020 gets here ....

.... if the 900 are correct ... the looming prosecutions OF THOSE WHO COLLUDED TO OVERTHROW THE ADMINISTRATION will be EASY! TREASONOUS BEHAVIOR AT ITS BEST .... Death sentences will be the proper punishment. It was in Lincoln's day ...