I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

@The Flash8 I won't give you her name.nor I AND I ONLY WILL GET HER.
**** ****** is mine.SHE BELONGS TO ME. the game is mine and mine alone.
now be a good boy and step aside. any more loons out there want to step
up and take a shot,go ahead the doors wide open
GET OFF YOUR POTATO SACK!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by kusmaldo
What did I miss, Kusmaldo has been on a potato sack??
Anyway, that's pretty obsessive man, she belongs to you?
I don't know what to tell you, good luck getting the dinner date with her. but you're gonna need more than luck
@theflash8 its already planned out,thank you for realizing that
@glynette ur lucky you have that profile pic up
or i'd give you a piece of my mind
Oh please ... don't let the bubbles stop you...

This is Amurryca and we stand on soap boxes sir. Originally Posted by Glynette
Amen sister! You tell him!

JY...oh what fun it will be! Looking forward to "dinner" with you. As stated, we will be formidable.

Kus.....did I miss something or read that wrong? The date is on you say? In which post did you inform us of this revelation? Everyone knows I'm lacking in my investigative/research skills.

Flash8....you too have bookoos of funny man potential, and I'm willing to bet you could get a date with the dime peice in record time!!!! Kus knows this even if he won't admit it.

LNK....it's been established that I am the potato sack gal, so you must also post the pic YEM so graciously photo shopped for us. She's the bomb diggety!

Sorry I didn't respond last evening....was out on a dinner date...on the clock. I'm a very lucky woman, as my friends appreciate my time. Of course, I'm not a clock watcher, so.....the fun almost always lasts a bit longer than I/they expect it to. (EDIT: unless of course the PTSD kicks in, and we all know how I get when that happens) Thanks to the special gent.....I had fun, as always....xoxo
@glynette deep down you wish,you had the issue,if this thread was about
you and ur the provider in question I bet you wouldn't be as anti-kusmaldo
as u r now.

@MAX no I don't have enough potato sacks for everyone.dinner you don't
even show your face in your profile,that is a no go for me.
@redleg505 yeah you proboly give them money on the side and go on the clock right after.
I've taken girls to Vegas and LA. shopping sprees,the spa movies can you beat that?......................... .........I didn't think so. did I mention Disneyland? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Yeah Kuz, I've taken girls to the International Space Station and boinked em there. See, I can make up stuff too. Too bleeping funny.
ALCON,
this upcoming week she might make her move.
but should I forsake all other providers to wait on just one?

the 9th of june was the original date for dinner.she could have left to the west coast
and for a month at that.I'm still committed 100 percent. but there are providers all over
will power is a fickly thing. wouldn't you agree glynette?
Yeah Kuz, I've taken girls to the International Space Station and boinked em there. See, I can make up stuff too. Too bleeping funny. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
@redleg505made up? that is where you are wrong and beaten.give up you will never be on my
level I couldn't compete with you because I don't go that low.

come back when you can truly compete,while your at it, buy yourself some potatos
and a burlap sack stuff the potatos in that sack sit on it BECAUSE YOU NEED
TO HOP OFF YOUR POTATO SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give up you will never be on my
level I couldn't compete with you because I don't go that low. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
What in the WORLD gave you the idea this was a competition? All I'm doing is laughing at you. This is hilarious to watch and even more fun to comment on to get your silly responses. Please.. continue. This is a highlight of my time reading the boards.
@redleg505 this thread can be better viewed if you get off that potato sack.
I would carry on this convo with you,but seeing as you
paid for the hour,you wouldn't want just that you sagnacks.

@MAX no I don't have enough potato sacks for everyone.dinner you don't
even show your face in your profile,that is a no go for me. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I don't recall asking if you had enough potato sacks, but good to know!

I'm not sure what dinner and showing my face have to do with the price of tea in China, but ok. If ya look back at some of my first reviews, you can see me there. I may be no dime peice to you, but plenty have thought so and it's all subjective, sweetheart. For many reasons....I choose to no longer provide those. Is that ok with you? If not...be assured that I am quick to please!!!!

EDIT: Wanted to add.....you're not exactly my target client. We already agreed we weren't meant for one another, despite the fact I no longer post face pics.
@MAX ur not what I look for in a provider,i don't date providers with out
face pics,but you've earned my respect.now if you don't mind
I have waiting to do.
@redleg505 this thread can be better viewed if you get off that potato sack.
I would carry on this convo with you,but seeing as you
paid for the hour,you wouldn't want just that you sagnacks. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Thank you for providing a PERFECT EXAMPLE of "even more fun to comment on to get your silly responses"

You respond quite well when prodded.

I'm not sure what dinner and showing my face have to do with the price of tea in China, but ok. If ya look back at some of my first reviews, you can see me there. Originally Posted by M A X

Once again, please explain to me how we are not a match made in heaven, just as you and the dime peice are? I still don't get it?!?!?

I do appreciate your respect though....makes me feel good!!!