Dead candidate walking...

That's bullshit, and we all know it. Do I defend Republicans? Just because their Republicans? Hell, no! Like Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Obama, and others, Hillary has a long history of lies and corruption. She has not earned the benefit of the doubt. Chances are better than 99% that if she says something, she's lying. To take her word that she only erased personal emails is foolish, at best. She is scum. Her husband is scum. Her lawyer is scum. If anyone associated with her is not scum, they will become so before she is done with them. God, you and Fluffy are idiots. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is it about Obama and Hillary that turns otherwise intelligent and affable people into mouth-foaming retards?
Wouldn't be a wednesday without Lusty Tard copying and pasting an entire WSJ OPINION piece. Happy Wednesday, shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wouldn't be a Sunday thru Saturday without sewer rat spamming this forum and offering nothing of substance. Reading the WSJ is JUST TOO HARD! So many big, unfamiliar words. So many paragraphs to wade through. Can't slow down and try to figure it all out or else I won't be able to reach my 50-posts-a-day minimum spam quota!
What is it about Obama and Hillary that turns otherwise intelligent and affable people into mouth-foaming retards? Originally Posted by timpage
WTF are you talking about? COG foams at the mouth at all politicians. Did you miss his reference to Bush, Cheney and Rummy too? They're all corrupt corporatists, or something like that.
  • MC19
  • 09-02-2015, 03:44 PM
lustylad, didn't you already get 2 strike in baseball ... who is batting in congress Barry Bond or Roger Clement ... are we going to write off more gasoline taxes?
Hildabeast's willful decision to set up and use a personal server at an insecure site to conduct all of her State Department business is the very definition of "knowingly", flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The state department gave her permission to set up her personal server. Regarding State Department regulation 18 UFC 1924, so far all you have is the State Department changing the classification for some of the emails from non-classified to classified. This being done not in REAL-TIME but several months later. So far, it has not been proven that Hillary violated 18 UFC 1924 or UFC 793.
The state department gave her permission to set up her personal server. Regarding State Department regulation 18 UFC 1924, so far all you have is the State Department changing the classification for some of the emails from non-classified to classified. This being done not in REAL-TIME but several months later. So far, it has not been proven that Hillary violated 18UFC 1924 or UFC 793. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Notice how your excuses do not mitigate the fact that Hildabeast "knowingly" put classified government material on an insecure server, flighty. Show where the State Department gave Hildabeast permission to put classified government material at risk on an insecure server, flighty.
What is it about Obama and Hillary that turns otherwise intelligent and affable people into mouth-foaming retards? Originally Posted by timpage
Black and a female. They don't have much regard for either.
Wouldn't be a Sunday thru Saturday without sewer rat spamming this forum and offering nothing of substance. Reading the WSJ is JUST TOO HARD! So many big, unfamiliar words. So many paragraphs to wade through. Can't slow down and try to figure it all out or else I won't be able to reach my 50-posts-a-day minimum spam quota!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've forgotten more words than you know. Keep fooling yourself.
Notice how your excuses do not mitigate the fact that Hildabeast "knowingly" put classified government material on an insecure server, flighty. Show where the State Department gave Hildabeast permission to put classified government material at risk on an insecure server, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The information was not classified at the time and you haven't proven otherwise. The fact that she had a private server shows nothing. It shows she wanted a private server.
I've forgotten more words than you know. Keep fooling yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
THOUGHT woomby THOUGHT !!!!!! :r oflmao:: woot_jump:
The information was not classified at the time and you haven't proven otherwise. The fact that she had a private server shows nothing. It shows she wanted a private server. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a disingenuous liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

As has been clear from the beginning, and is now patent after the latest disclosure of a subset of 6,000 of the emails Clinton deigned to preserve, at least 125 of which reportedly contain classified information, the emails Clinton sent, received and stored via her private server system were rife with information from foreign governments. This information was born classified. It makes no difference that these emails were not stamped “top secret”; all national security officials with security clearances know that foreign government information is deemed classified and must be handled as such. Period.

(source)
  • MC19
  • 09-02-2015, 05:34 PM
THOUGHT woomby THOUGHT !!!!!! :r oflmao:: woot_jump: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

you're misspelling a lot lately
Even Obama has said Wilson is innocent and the case is over. The fact that you have a chip on your shoulder is not my problem. You're an idiot, whether you admit it or not. The truth doesn't give a fuck what you think.

As for Zimmerman, I would think that after the bullshit he's done over the last 6 months, you guys would quit claiming him. He's obviously an idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You show you ignorance with each and every post. You made the comment about innocent until proven guilty in regards to Hillary. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy again. You certainly didn't believe the innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with Wilson, Zimmerman or any of the police officers that have shot black suspects. In those cases you always know that it was a case of racism that led to the shooting. In regards to Zimmerman I think he is an idiot but I think he was justified in shooting the POS Trayvon Martin.
You show you ignorance with each and every post. You made the comment about innocent until proven guilty in regards to Hillary. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy again. You certainly didn't believe the innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with Wilson, Zimmerman or any of the police officers that have shot black suspects. In those cases you always know that it was a case of racism that led to the shooting. In regards to Zimmerman I think he is an idiot but I think he was justified in shooting the POS Trayvon Martin. Originally Posted by Budman
Zimmerman is an idiot, but you're still ok with him shooting that black boy. I see. I see. Got a little hypocrite in you yourself, Bob.
Notice how your excuses do not mitigate the fact that Hildabeast "knowingly" put classified government material on an insecure server, flighty. Show where the State Department gave Hildabeast permission to put classified government material at risk on an insecure server, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Born Classified example that you talked about in post #144 that Reuters found was disputed by the State Department. It is in the same link that you provided.

It has NOT been proven that Hillary "knowingly" put classified information on her server. Every single email that has been tagged for further review was sent to her as UNCLASSIFIED at the TIME it was SENT.

From the link:

The State Department disputed Reuters' analysis but declined requests to explain how it was incorrect.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0QQ0BW20150821