Twitter permabans the orange clown inciter-in-chief..

• pxmcc
  • 03-17-2021, 12:16 PM
^^lol sir..
  • pxmcc
  • 03-18-2021, 08:14 PM
has anybody else noticed that competence is back in the WH after a long 4 year absence? competence is neither a Democrat or Republican value. it's its own thing.
Its not hard to look competent when compared to the worst president ever. The bar is quite low.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-18-2021, 10:57 PM
Its not hard to look competent when compared to the worst president ever. The bar is quite low. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
back2, that's like the first nice thing-and true-that you've said well pretty much ever..

how bout using your 2nd handle to make the world a better place instead of to insult and troll people. Champagne B. deactivated her E account cause she got tired of the trolling. and she a bad bitch..
Competence?

Biden thinks Harris is the President, we're still waiting on a press conference from him, new unemployment claims rose last week surprising analysts, there is a major crisis at the border and Russia just pulled their ambassador. Shall I go on?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-19-2021, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=boardman;1062396276]Competence?

Biden thinks Harris is the President,
Biden has the occasional "speakos." This isn't a new thing. Who cares?

we're still waiting on a press conference from him
It is scheduled.

new unemployment claims rose last week surprising analysts,
umm you know as well as i do that the stimulus-opposed by every single Pub who are suddenly worried about a balanced budget in the middle of a pandemic while trump broke the bank in his first year in office with a tax cut for billionaires in the middle of the best economy in ages-will be rocket fuel for our economy. I'm down for a bet of up to a g on future unemployment measures and GDP growth over when Trump left office. if ur up for it, we can work out the logistics and numbers. and no i'm not joking.

there is a major crisis at the border
Kids from central America got the memo that they won't be put in cages any anymore..
on a more serious note, it is a challenge. i'm curious to see how the biden admin deals with it.

and Russia just pulled their ambassador.
yes but did our president suck putin's dick and bend over and take it in the presidential ass..

Shall I go on?
yes please. i'm starting to have fun..
[QUOTE=pxmcc;1062396438]
Competence?

Biden thinks Harris is the President,
Biden has the occasional "speakos." This isn't a new thing. Who cares?
Who cares? You do realize he's made the same "speako" several times in the last week right?

we're still waiting on a press conference from him
It is scheduled.
And I can't fucking wait for more "speakos"

new unemployment claims rose last week surprising analysts,
umm you know as well as i do that the stimulus-opposed by every single Pub who are suddenly worried about a balanced budget in the middle of a pandemic while trump broke the bank in his first year in office with a tax cut for billionaires in the middle of the best economy in ages-will be rocket fuel for our economy. I'm down for a bet of up to a g on future unemployment measures and GDP growth over when Trump left office. if ur up for it, we can work out the logistics and numbers. and no i'm not joking.
I suppose you believe Biden is responsible for the success of operation warp speed...

there is a major crisis at the border
Kids from central America got the memo that they won't be put in cages any anymore..
on a more serious note, it is a challenge. i'm curious to see how the biden admin deals with it.
100,000 apprehensions since the first of the year is more than a challenge. It's cute how you libs always talk about the children. Of course Joe Biden loves children. I guess he's luring them here so they will rub the hair on his legs.

and Russia just pulled their ambassador.
yes but did our president suck putin's dick and bend over and take it in the presidential ass..
How was that?
Did you hear the dressing down that SECSTATE and the National Security Advisor just got from China, on American soil? They basically told us to go fuck ourselves and to be sure and not blame the problems they have with us on the previous 4 years. Our response? An appearance of annoyance. LMAO.

Shall I go on?
yes please. i'm starting to have fun.. Originally Posted by boardman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwjmyZUA2O8
pretty much....

Hopefully he wont croak and set the other wheels in "motion" ....
has anybody else noticed that competence is back in the WH Originally Posted by pxmcc
^^ya good research cryptk. u gotta cite a middle of the road source like usa today to convince the hard righters. whats weird is before trump, cnn was considered middle of the road.

what did ya'll think of day 1? where the fook did trump find his lawyers? fooking yellowpages? maybe he shoulda called jim adler.. (actually adler isn't a lawyer. he's a carnival barker just like trump and an embarassment to the legal profession.) Originally Posted by pxmcc
CNN has never been "middle of the road".

There is a reason most people refer to it as the Clinton News Network... duh
back2, that's like the first nice thing-and true-that you've said well pretty much ever..

how bout using your 2nd handle to make the world a better place instead of to insult and troll people. Champagne B. deactivated her E account cause she got tired of the trolling. and she a bad bitch.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
She should come back.....

I miss monthly train wrecks, too.
Ok Right.....
The first place I go to for current news is the Twitter.
Not.
You have more 1st Amendment rights here on the
E Dbl C.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-05-2021, 02:27 PM
indy Oversight Board upheld the ban, but also in part kicked the decision back to FB for later review.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/tech/...unt/index.html
Seems FB's own kangaroo court was pretty critical of FBs arbitrary decision and lack of transparency.
He announced hes gonna have a press conference in a week or so. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did he ever have that press conference ?