ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

yawwwnnnn....
If we had the first "black" POTUS with Bill Clinton, we have the first "female" POTUS with Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's too bad the Liberals can't "get with the program" and join a draft of ....

a gay, Black, female, intellectual with unequaled experience, ...

.. who loves sports .... including ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
A "draft?" Who said anything about a "draft." Perhaps LLIdiot should have been drafted wayyyyyyyy back in the 60's. He might have had a dramatically different perspective on the loss of 4500+ American lives resulting from the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

While on the subject, LLIdiot lease provide a link to the "draft" that you referenced.

Otherwise, it is just another "cut and paste" from the Political Forum's reigning King of worthless "cut and pastes."

A "draft?" Who in the hell said anything about a "draft." Perhaps LLIdiot should have been drafted wayyyyyyyy back in the 60's. He might have had a dramatically different perspective on the loss of 4500+ American lives resulting from the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

While on the subject, LLIdiot lease provide a link to the "draft" that you referenced.

Otherwise, it is just another "cut and paste" from the Eccie Political Forum's reigning King of worthless "cut and pastes."

.. who loves sports .... including ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
A "draft" Condi for 2016 movement? Where did that come from?

Who in the hell said anything about a "draft" Condi movement for 2016? Perhaps LLIdiot should have been drafted wayyyyyyyy back in the 60's. Had he actually been drafted, he might have a dramatically different perspective today as it relates to the loss of 4500+ American lives resulting from the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

LLIdiot's post was just another worthless "cut and paste" from the Eccie Political Forum's reigning King of worthless "cut and pastes."
Perhaps BigTitsLiarStalker should have been drafted wayyyyyyyy back in the 60's. Had he actually been drafted, he might have a dramatically different perspective today as it relates to the loss of 4500+ American lives resulting from the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

BigTitsLiarStalker's post was just another worthless "cut and paste" from the Eccie Political Forum's reigning King of worthless "cut and pastes." Originally Posted by bigtex
There. Fixed it for you. Posting drunk again, are you?

Or just mindlessly repeating yourself.

Still haven't been able to look at my OMPF, I can tell.
There. Fixed it for you. Posting drunk again, are you?

Or just mindlessly repeating yourself.

Still haven't been able to look at my OMPF, I can tell. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would anyone want to "draft" a contributing member of the administration that lost focus on the perpetrator's of 9/11 and invaded Iraq during the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003? Had The Shrub and Company not done so then, it would not be a factor today.

It is little wonder that you are the "draft" dodging coward who now moonlights as the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot KLAN, errrrr Clan.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 11:29 AM
I like Condi but the bitch made the case for war in Iraq. Never will a person who voted or thought that a good idea get my vote for President.

Never will a person who voted or thought that a good idea get my vote for President. Originally Posted by WTF
That's probably something you don't have to fret about. Who would want it?

The way things are going for YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ...

..... sounds like she was "right on"! About the Russians also.

Certainly wouldn't have these problems with Ms. Rice (The Real One):
It is little wonder that you are the "draft" dodging coward who now moonlights as the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot KLAN, errrrr Clan. Originally Posted by bigtex
Which one are you trying to post about?

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, or Obaminable.

They've all gotten your vote, and your continuing support.

Should I throw in John Kerry to make it a foursome of LIARS.

For BigtitsLIARStalker.

So, you got DRAFTED after all.

And all this time I thought you "VOLUNTEERED"!

The confessions of an impaired mind.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 12:55 PM
That's probably something you don't have to fret about. Who would want it?

Tsly ay things are going for YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ...

..... sounds like she was "right on"! About the Russians also.

Certainly wouldn't have these problems with Ms. Rice (The Real One):
Ms Rice does not stand a chance of winning the GOP nomination. She was not right about Iraq no matter how slyly you try and phrase it.

Ms Rice does not stand a chance of winning the GOP nomination. She was not right about Iraq no matter how slyly you try and phrase it.

. Originally Posted by WTF

But, you would vote for Skunky Clunt who voted for the war?

• WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Cheney has no children that has served in the military. Google dick cheney war profiteering.

btw neither Biden nor Clinton will get my vote for 2016. Originally Posted by WTF
You were saying IFFY....

But, you would vote for Skunky Clunt who voted for the war? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Of course, he would. So would his lap master.

That's as close to Bill is they will ever get again.
You were saying IFFY....

. Originally Posted by WTF

Elizabeth Warren, Huh?