Closed Threads

Are there any women there? The real kind with the plumbing God gave them? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Yes, and they show us their......er......"plumbing".

They are as soon to knife you as fuck you if you act like a pussy.

Nobody better lock this fucking thread...........I'm just saying.
I think they may be looking at this as a padded room for all their troubled children.
Where's RR when we need him.... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
He is in the Arkham Asylum, in the sex addicts ward....just so you know ender if you like to pay him a visit.

Nobody better lock this fucking thread...........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Alright but becareful for what you ask for DH?
I think they may be looking at this as a padded room for all their troubled children.
Originally Posted by ANONONE
ANONi you have been added on the same list, I thought it would be polite to let you know, sorry about the UTR but who cares now you have others here for manlove
Where did I put that lock....I know it's around here somewhere....

LAP
This is the zombie thread--it'll take a shotgun blast to the head to end it.

Are you talking about that bullshit board YMMV???? If this is a SHMB, then that must be a LJMB.

I suppose there are no closed threads over there, since you bring that board up in this topic? Originally Posted by ANONONE
If Wayward is in charge and can point, or ban your account every time he loses an argument, no thanks.

I would last less than thirty seconds there.

Heck, I am surprised that this thread is still open the way somebody has been hitting the RTM. I had to get a ruler out to make sure my sig line was the correct size! Originally Posted by ANONONE
ANONONE, as a Moderator on YMWV.net, which is a really funny frecking story all to itself, I can assure you that there are no closed threads, you will not be issued points, banned, or anything of the sort.

While
I can't guarantee you that Wayward won't club ya with a skillet and cook your ears with some beans for dinner and laugh his ass off sayin' can you hear me now? can you hear me now?, I can guarantee you that you'll be able to discuss/argue till your heart's content.

Please, accept my humble invitation and join in on the fun.

Carkido45, SKF asked that I extend the same invitation to you.

He said, (and I quote),

"Tell that lil' fella to bring that broken down pickup-truck of his to this tank fight. I've had 3 big-ass Jack and waters, and I don't have a dog to kick. Please! I beg you...bring that fucking poodle over to Papa! "

So consider yourself formally invited too.

On that note, I wish you all well, and a good night.

Bug
Oh the 'go-and-get-laid' routine. Wow how original . Common default when all else fails . Frustrated, are we?
Yeah that must be it. It has been oh , let me see, since Wed. since I had a release. That is a long time.
You can brag all you want about your 'oily' sessions . That is ok. Somebody has to.
And don't flatter yourself. Nobody is worried about you or what you do. I just call out bullshit when it is bullshit and I have to back it up .
You may want to try that sometimes. It is called credibility.
Carry on adults. And Annoyingone.

Oh BTW, this place is a little bigger than Ohio and we do have an ISO forum. Unless you are using this thread as a threAD for your girl which is perfectly fine since you are the new Sofia of the site.
You hit the ground running.
I am getting laid tonight, are you? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Well, how did it go?

Did you choose the brown or rainbow shower...........or maybe even both? Neither one of these is my style, but I want to read your review anyway.

I think they may be looking at this as a padded room for all their troubled children. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Or perhaps shooting a fish in a barrel? But wait, that is another question and those have been problematic for our Joanie or was it Chachi, from north of the Red River paTROLLing in Houston. The water around the Y is warm, dive right in and look for 'interesting thread titles'.

It appears that the thread lock button is very popular button here. I can understand it more when things are getting testy and the posters are getting personal and pissy. But on threads like how many handles . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, your thread didn't get closed.
Are we Happy?
From the sounds of things....
You guys, are having a BLAST.

To many more threads....
LIVING ON!
*shaking my head*
  • Carl
  • 03-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Or perhaps shooting a fish in a barrel? But wait, that is another question and those have been problematic for our Joanie or was it Chachi, from north of the Red River paTROLLing in Houston. The water around the Y is warm, dive right in and look for 'interesting thread titles'.

Originally Posted by Wayward
Are those brightly colored tropical fish you'd be shooting in that barrel? They look pretty faggy, so I'm down with that. But most other fish? That doesn't sound very sporting to me.
Well, how did it go?

Did you choose the brown or rainbow shower...........or maybe even both? Neither one of these is my style, but I want to read your review anyway.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sadly, it fell through. . .

Looks like I just have more money to spend on my next road trip later this month. As much as you guys make fun of the Suckeyes and Cincinnati chili, the real downfall of this area is the quality of hobbying. Even touring ladies seem unreliable. . .

So maybe you guys are right. Maybe part of the problem is I wish I lived in Texas. Hobbying seems to be so much easier and carefree down there. Maybe that is why I hang out here so much.

I'll try to be a better guest.
Welcome to HobbyTown USA.
Seriously though, all the years on P, many who have hobbied around the world, said this city is the best value in all regards; Variety, quality and so on.
You should have been here three or four years ago, before BT, when were like kids in the candy store. I never even considered indies, for the same reasons you mentioned, scheduling and so forth which persists as a problem VS great spas we had.

Still pretty good if you stay with the well known ones.