Sandra Bland, what really happened?

Sure you didn't UC err I mean WoodRider. As for tallywackers, I believe that is in your neck of the woods not mine, so I will have to take your word on what country that makes you feel your in. Unlike you welfare child, I have been lucky enough to be able to travel for a long time. I did it through hard work and good business sense. Both things you know nothing about. So go develop another app, (is that code for another welfare payment) later Pedro. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I worked smart, not hard. There's a difference. You can do that when you have the ability to spell. I'm fortunate to have been able to travel as well. Something I enjoy to this very day. Why don't you get to traveling and leave us adults to do the talking around here. Whaddya say?

I've got one word for you... plastics
I worked smart, not hard. There's a difference. You can do that when you have the ability to spell. I'm fortunate to have been able to travel as well. Something I enjoy to this very day. Why don't you get to traveling and leave us adults to do the talking around here. Whaddya say?

I've got one word for you... plastics Originally Posted by WombRaider
Plastics ? So that's what your Shrillary and Nattering Nancy Pug-ugli dolls are made of ! No wonder a pencil dicked eunuch like you keeps poking holes in them and deflating them in your "moment of passion" ! And isn't that what all of your strapons and dildos are made of woomby ? You sure like your "adult" novelties and sex toys , don't ya puto ?