the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

So was the last load Drew Brees or Stan Humphries? Originally Posted by broes
ryan leaf?
  • broes
  • 03-22-2015, 01:15 AM
I have no doubt, your always honest and to the point in your observations on here, personally I can't get past the whole everykid gets a trophy, don't offend anyone anyway mentality that is dallas forum Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I have absolutely no problem admitting that I was what will likely be your only like on that comment.
I'm not trying to have a disagreement with you, but since your a mod here I have a question, why can people in Houston coed have real discussions, and talk without worrying about being so politically correct? is there different rules for different cities? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Simple, because they have developed the skills to work within, and right up to the edge of, the limits of the guidelines of the site. And there are plenty of issues and violations that go on there too.
Sorry to interject but why did she get banned? I have a recent story with text proof that baffled me and I pulled a stupid rookie move divulging info I should not have.
Sorry to interject but why did she get banned? Originally Posted by Maniparan
That's a question the member themselves can tell you when they return or you some how end up figuring (via wk, etc). Some people can figure it out and others have theory's.
Simple, because they have developed the skills to work within, and right up to the edge of, the limits of the guidelines of the site. And there are plenty of issues and violations that go on there too. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
so you said all that to say? its ok in Houston, but not in dallas because we have different standards? are the rules different in different cities? just asking because your response didn't clarify
That's the problem, the PM cross the exact lines you mention. I speak from direct experience. I dealt with the personal attacks when they were simply that, even had some fun with them. But when they turn to demands for outings and threat...

Oh well, she will be back, and it was generate interest and drama when she returns. Hopefully one day it won't come to banning, but she controls that destiny Originally Posted by Boltfan
Bolt, I'll take you at your word, I've talked to you via PM before, I just have to ask.. you honestly felt threatened by a pm from tara? I'm not trying to be funny...just asking
The forum guidelines apply across all areas of the site.
The forum guidelines apply across all areas of the site. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
so going by what your saying...I can say the same things here in dallas, as I do in Houston without fearing a ban?
Yes, but the guidelines can be interpreted differently my different modtards. Then you have to deal with that ...
Bolt, I'll take you at your word, I've talked to you via PM before, I just have to ask.. you honestly felt threatened by a pm from tara? I'm not trying to be funny...just asking Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Did I feel threatened that she, along with her cohort at the time who also physically threatened me, sure. At the time I wasn't comfortable being outted, and didn't really feel like I should have to kick the shit out of an aging cock ring master (self defense, of course) just because she couldn't take a joke.

Ryan Leaf might have some diseased semen, not sure that would be a good idea.

And you morons keep forgetting, it was Flutie... hehe
so going by what your saying...I can say the same things here in dallas, as I do in Houston without fearing a ban? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Gotta learn to play the game Tony.
Did I feel threatened that she, along with her cohort at the time who also physically threatened me, sure. At the time I wasn't comfortable being outted, and didn't really feel like I should have to kick the shit out of an aging cock ring master (self defense, of course) just because she couldn't take a joke.

Ryan Leaf might have some diseased semen, not sure that would be a good idea.

And you morons keep forgetting, it was Flutie... hehe Originally Posted by Boltfan

Would that be Skin Flutie?
Gotta learn to play the game Tony. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Bingo.

Yes, but the guidelines can be interpreted differently my different modtards. Then you have to deal with that ... Originally Posted by pyramider
And there's also that.

Tony what exactly do you want to say, and to whom, that you're so concerned about a ban?