Daughter of Random Thoughts

Welcome back to the “playground” Exnow I forbid you getting banned again! It was quite boring around here dahhling Originally Posted by Zenovia
It was very boring without sweet Ex . The weather has been much cooler this week . We all need to get together for a hike and absorb the positive energy that comes from nature
And 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... i just posted something so it’s time to go bump that thread girl! We know you’re watching! Someone has way too much time on their hands! Have fun and please bump it with a smile on your face or it’s no fun! Much love to you and your two supportive fan club members! Xo
LOL
And 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... i just posted something so it’s time to go bump that thread girl! We know you’re watching! Someone has way too much time on their hands! Have fun and please bump it with a smile on your face or it’s no fun! Much love to you and your two supportive fan club members! Xo Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Classic!!!!
We especially love the posts with the price tags on the friggin shoes like Minnie Pearl on her hats
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
This would be a strange place to discuss something like this, but y'all do know that jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins, right??? We could be a little more tolerant of others around here and make this place a better place to be, rather than sniping at each other all day long. Just my two cents and now, I await the next barrage for being a supporter of a certain someone!
This would be a strange place to discuss something like this, but y'all do know that jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins, right??? We could be a little more tolerant of others around here and make this place a better place to be, rather than sniping at each other all day long. Just my two cents and now, I await the next barrage for being a supporter of a certain someone! Originally Posted by Murf76
I believe the jealousy angle would be overly optimistic opinion of the cheerleaders. I believe the correct response would be disdainful appearances of self promotion. You know another Deadly Sin is Vanity. I'll get off the pulpit and let the sinners sin.
Damn, I hate it when I'm wrong. I figured the barrage would start in less than an hour.... it actually took 67 minutes!
Minions gonna minion
Just my opinion, when you have someone that receives much love and support from not just their own state or local area, but across many states, that is deserving to be on the "National - Main Discussion Forum." Not only do you lessen the amount of haters, jealous ones, and minions, but you also increase exposure of that person to other locations of ECCIE. It could be regarded at a win-win for everyone involved.

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
.......•.¸.•´
....¸.•´
... (
☻/
/▌♥♥
/ \ ♥♥

For a place where ladies can get considerable money and guys get a naked woman theres a surprising amount of grumpiness around here whenever I pop in. Gets me thinking guys regret giving up the cash and ladies cringe at the naked guys. But I guess that's nothing new.
Is anyone else glad the Olympics are almost over and we can focus on Football.
Is anyone else glad the Olympics are almost over and we can focus on Football. Originally Posted by Baconman
Looking forward to it already!

Speaking of football, here's a question for you.

In which year did Coventry City FC last win the FA Cup?
For a place where ladies can get considerable money and guys get a naked woman theres a surprising amount of grumpiness around here whenever I pop in. Gets me thinking guys regret giving up the cash and ladies cringe at the naked guys. But I guess that's nothing new. Originally Posted by notquiteatroll

There is a whole lot of happiness also here, but you aren't seeing it yet. Get you an encounter or pay up for some premium access and there's a whole other world to see, like the details of my last photo shoot!