This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

On Cuban Tuesday! What a celebration to have Kitty's retirement announced at the Beach!

Kitty I still would like my money for that stereo. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yea, good luck in getting any of that...
Where did you get the ludicrous idea that this site is here for that??? Originally Posted by Wakeup
This site is suppose to be for info exchange on providers by hobbyists who see them. But more and more each day, this site is trending towards agendas and blurting out unfounded accusations for reactions, aka drama. Why? because it is allowed by the staff of this site to go that direction, and only they can change it, but as has been seen, they will not.

Regurgitation of this thread is one of those many examples.
I justbstumbked on this topic. God is it long. Also This thread is almost a year old and I see the Op is still around. So she retired then returned, or is retired and just still posting because she values the entertainment on here.

This is a serious question. I would like to not have to read the.whole thing.
ThreAD moved to Sandbox off Topic discussions since there is no retirement at this time. Originally Posted by Namssa
She posts it, she owns it. Plaxico knows these lessons well. Are you going to move all retirement threads?
I justbstumbked on this topic. God is it long. Also This thread is almost a year old and I see the Op is still around. So she retired then returned, or is retired and just still posting because she values the entertainment on here.

This is a serious question. I would like to not have to read the.whole thing. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Kitty retired for several days (or maybe just hours); then, she returned. <=== helpful cryptic linck

The mods are disinclined to close this thread, but it would probably fall off the first page if Kitty would stop replying to several members' idiotic bumps of it. But, that would require impulse control, wouldn't it?
It's Tuesday don't forget to toast to all the BSC Cubans

This is a serious question. I would like to not have to read the.whole thing. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Kitty Lamour is indeed retired.

How crazy would a person be to start a thread that she's retired without actually retiring? Most of this thread is just a long line of people complaining that she owes them money.
Kitty Lamour is indeed retired.

How crazy would a person be to start a thread that she's retired without actually retiring? Most of this thread is just a long line of people complaining that she owes them money.
Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Makes total sense, didn't bother to read all the B.S,, but good for her.....hope she enjoys her golden years......life goes by to quick..............no hard feelings Kitty! enjoy this new chapter in this thing we call life..........
TheEccie214 is a liar with an agenda. All he's doing is trying to sabotage me, make me look bad and mislead the community in the process.

I do not owe ANYBODY money. Period. The only thing I do owe money on is for financing my car.

I did not retire. A year ago when this thread was written I tried to retire and unfortunately things did not work out as planned.

TheEccie214, Tony Gambino and Dorthy Monroe are trolls and bullies who have decided to target me for no reason other than they felt like it. I do not know these people and have had zero interaction with any of them. Any statements made by any of them in regards to me or my life are opinions and have no factual value to them because they don't know shit about Kitty Lamour.

Dallas Moderators. Please, if you won't shut the hate and bullying down then at least shut down this thread. This thread is irrelevant to anything being pertinent information today. It would be really cool if all the old irrelevant threads they bumped to try and make my life miserable were closed. I am the OP and I am respectfully requesting this thread be closed.

Thank you.
As the OP only had a brief retirement and hasn't announced any plans for future retirement, the topic of this thread is moot.

Now, has KL brought some of this on herself? Sure. But this particular thread seems to have run it's course.
As the OP only had a brief retirement and hasn't announced any plans for future retirement, the topic of this thread is moot.

Now, has KL brought some of this on herself? Sure. But this particular thread seems to have run it's course. Originally Posted by corona
Thank you, Corona. Mods please close it.
Pffft.......
Pffft....... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Practicing your Rusty Trombone technique Lookn4boobies?
The mods are disinclined to close this thread, but it would probably fall off the first page if Kitty would stop replying to several members' idiotic bumps of it. But, that would require impulse control, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
See what I mean?
Practicing your Rusty Trombone technique Lookn4boobies? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
what is that?