Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

And he did accomplish pissing off MAGA hat wearing racists every where. You know the type, right? They get their hats slapped off and cant seem to do anything about it. He Haw He Haw Originally Posted by themystic
And another childish OCD HAT(E) ALERT. There continue to be too many to mention from the guy who didn't give a shit about hats.
name one thing Obama accomplished. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Relied on the Intelligence Community to find and eliminate Bin Laden. As opposed to the current idiot in charge who would probably call him a friend and a good person like Putin and Un.

Relied on the Intelligence Community to find and eliminate Bin Laden. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
And I applaud him for following up on the Bush initiative to track down Bin Laden and allowing it to be taken to completion by the military.

But in the scheme of great presidential accomplishments, well, not so much.

It remains as one of those items that's still in peoples minds for recent history, but long term a blip on things.
And another childish OCD HAT(E) ALERT. There continue to be too many to mention from the guy who didn't give a shit about hats. Originally Posted by eccielover
I love MAGA hats. It’s like A Bigfoot sighting. So rare
I love MAGA hats. It’s like A Bigfoot sighting. So rare Originally Posted by themystic
You’re not going to see a MAGA hat at your gloryhole.
Relied on the Intelligence Community to find and eliminate Bin Laden. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You seem to constantly have difficulty with FACTS.

Are those the same guys in the Intelligence Community who found Trump was colluding with the Russians to throw the election and defeat HillariousNoMore? Those guys?
1. Pulled the USA out of the biggest and most fucked up recession in 75 years
2. Saved GM from going down. That was a million jobs
3. Obamacare has saved lives. period
4. Served the Office with Dignity
5, Toot Unemployment from 10% to 5%

And he did accomplish pissing off MAGA hat wearing racists every where. You know the type, right? They get their hats slapped off and cant seem to do anything about it. He Haw He Haw

Wait for Obama 2.0. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Originally Posted by themystic
+1000

You got it Mystic. Obama cleaned up the mess that Bush and Dick Cheney left behind.
I may be slightly on the Liberal side politically but I am most certainly a capitalist. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
+1

Good point SpeedRacer. Obama's theme was everyone gets a fair shot, not that everyone will end up in a $500,000 house with two BMW's.
You’re not going to see a MAGA hat at your gloryhole. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you go to one where they’re prohibited, bambino?
Do you go to one where they’re prohibited, bambino? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and TM do.
Do you go to one where they’re prohibited, bambino? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That sounds like you're inviting him to yours! How do you know they guy on the other side has one on while you're working him over? Do you ask? Or does it "appear"?
That sounds like you're inviting him to yours! How do you know they guy on the other side has one on while you're working him over? Do you ask? Or does it "appear"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell your daughter thanks for this morning Lex. Saved me a trip to the Glory hole she's working at. I heard about her getting fired from the Sperm Bank for drinking on the job. So happy she got this new job so easily. Thank Trump for the great economy, right?
Tell your daughter thanks for this morning Lex. Saved me a trip to the Glory hole she's working at. I heard about her getting fired from the Sperm Bank for drinking on the job. So happy she got this new job so easily. Thank Trump for the great economy, right? Originally Posted by themystic
So your go to remains childish mention of children and or wives, when your OCD HAT(E) doesn't get the desired result.

That's a real grown up way to post.
So your go to remains childish mention of children and or wives, when your OCD HAT(E) doesn't get the desired result.

That's a real grown up way to post. Originally Posted by eccielover
Lex mentioned that she was working at a Glory Hole. I know that's a step down from the Sperm bank but hey at least she has a job. Thank You Mr President for the low unemployment. You should go see her. ( Well you wont really SEE her)
Lex mentioned that she was working at a Glory Hole. Originally Posted by themystic
I don't remember seeing that post. Please support with a citation your libelous slander of Lex's family member.

Otherwise, it remains childish behavior to involve a member's family in the discussion.