IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Shame on you for speaking ill of a faithful member of your own party, who didn't let his convictions sway with the polls and knew how to make hard decisions without procrastinating for 7 years, undercunt!

I am told your messiah has a sign on his desk that says "the buck gets passed on here!" Originally Posted by lustylad
I've told you I have no allegiance to either party. I have no messiah.
You've been proven wrong. Your inability to grasp this is not my problem. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your stubborn and delusional lack of common sense does not portend well for any recovery of your sore, stretched-out rectum, undercunt.

I've told you I have no allegiance to either party. I have no messiah. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You also told everyone here you never posted under a previous handle, wombhater/undercunt. By a 7-to-1 margin, you were found a liar.

Your stubborn and delusional lack of common sense does not portend well for any recovery of your sore, stretched-out butthole, undercunt.

You also told everyone here you never posted under a previous handle, wombhater/undercunt. By a 7-to-1 margin, you were found a liar. Originally Posted by lustylad
Believing something, doesn't make it true.
Believing something, doesn't make it true. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Practice what you preach!
continued proof of your absolute lack of any logic or reason. You have never displayed anything but racist, misogynistic tendencies. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't even know me. But like your hero in the White House everything about you has to do with "race" ... and just because you disgust me and you have female characteristics doesn't mean I am "misogynistic" ... It just means that you, PussyBeater, disgust me with your unfounded, baseless, factless name-calling.

It doesn't surprise me that you Black GF booted you out of her life ... you are miserable and hypocritical. You are so needy you crawled back under a different name.... pathetic.
You don't even know me. But like your hero in the White House everything about you has to do with "race" ... and just because you disgust me and you have female characteristics doesn't mean I am "misogynistic" ... It just means that you, PussyBeater, disgust me with your unfounded, baseless, factless name-calling.

It doesn't surprise me that you Black GF booted you out of her life ... you are miserable and hypocritical. You are so needy you crawled back under a different name.... pathetic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where did I say that she booted me...

Unfounded, baseless, factless? Factless isn't a word, by the way, but the rest describes you perfectly.
A racist cracker in Dixie. Big surprise.
A racist cracker in Dixie. Big surprise. Originally Posted by WombRaider
More hypocrisy from the resident racist. You have railed against the term "thug" being racist and those that use it must be racist. However, it's OK for you to use the "cracker" label and it's OK. I guess that's because you're not racist. Right?
More hypocrisy from the resident racist. You have railed against the term "thug" being racist and those that use it must be racist. However, it's OK for you to use the "cracker" label and it's OK. I guess that's because you're not racist. Right? Originally Posted by Budman
Thug is code. Cracker is an overt term. Like cracker holds the same power as the N-word to a black person. What word, used against a white person, has any power that even approaches the sting of that word? NONE. So quit your whining, bitch tits.
Thug is code. Cracker is an overt term. Like cracker holds the same power as the N-word to a black person. What word, used against a white person, has any power that even approaches the sting of that word? NONE. So quit your whining, bitch tits. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Thug is only code to clowns like you. In your narrow mind nigger is racist but cracker is not. You just don't get it.

FYI: There is nothing you can call me that will offend me. I would have to give a shit about you for you to have any affect on me.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well, Czarina Katherine the a Great of Russia had Rasputin.
Thug is only code to clowns like you. In your narrow mind nigger is racist but cracker is not. You just don't get it.

FYI: There is nothing you can call me that will offend me. I would have to give a shit about you for you to have any affect on me. Originally Posted by Budman
Those two words aren't equal. The fact you think they are says it all. There is no word you can call a white person that carries the weight of the word you throw around so carelessly.

So you must give a shit about Al Sharpton, since he seems to have an effect on you.
Those two words aren't equal. The fact you think they are says it all. There is no word you can call a white person that carries the weight of the word you throw around so carelessly.

So you must give a shit about Al Sharpton, since he seems to have an effect on you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So one word is more racist than the other. Is that what you're saying? "Cracker" is racist but not as racist as nigger? Is that it? I just want to be clear. Or is it that "crackers" aren't going to let a name like that define them.

Is the term "wetback" racist? If so why?

I don't expend any energy on Al Sharpton but when the POS is spouting his BS on TV I can't help but wish for bad shit to fall on his ass.
So one word is more racist than the other. Is that what you're saying? "Cracker" is racist but not as racist as nigger? Is that it? I just want to be clear. Or is it that "crackers" aren't going to let a name like that define them.

Is the term "wetback" racist? If so why?

I don't expend any energy on Al Sharpton but when the POS is spouting his BS on TV I can't help but wish for bad shit to fall on his ass. Originally Posted by Budman
Again, you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself. Your use of the word 'let' is very indicative of your lack of understanding. If you think that racism is something that people 'let' happen to them, you're not only narrow minded, but ignorant. It's easy to not let a word get to you when you are the majority and the very society you live in is geared towards you.

Wishing ill on someone is expending energy, whether that's what you want to call it or not.