Would it surprise you to know...

Smart decision. SC can go on forever. With no friends and no job, he'll go on all day with his comical nonsense. The former debate captain never stops with his babble. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I bet he never won the quiet game
BahahahahahahH.! Yep
Are there taint photos in the private areas? Because there is sure a lot missing in open forum.
  • 1+1
  • 02-16-2017, 03:29 PM
They both let the cat out about information that came from private areas......
So awesome...
Um...in fact...you're the ONLY person who can confirm or deny. It's not against the guidelines to let us know what you're previous handle was. On the other hand, it'd be outing for us moderators, or any other member, to do so.

So, if you really want to attack my credibility, by proving your argument, then start there. Do you have a previously Guested handle?

P.S.-You're worried about me possibly outing you? What do you think about the hookers possibly outing you in their forums, when you have no knowledge of it, and getting almost no punishment for it? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Wait, SissyLips had a different identity UITB ?

Well howabout that Shiite.....
one thing I always tell providers being stalked...dont rely on Mods to save you when the shit hits the fan...the RW doesn't work that way.
no need to shield for him. If he can talk shit then let him step up. I already said I was a pussy so no big deal right? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

No big surprise, with his threads he starts and his posts! He had to be a pussy........