OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

Yet Donktards have time to read your posts and correct every misspelling.
They don't correct the misspellings. Spell check does that for them then they report on it!

Yet Donktards have time to read your posts and correct every misspelling. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm inviting "Dr." Carson, over to my house to experience some up close and personal slavery in order for him to properly shoot off his mouth. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Ah, RaggedyAndy! You are so entertaining. A black man disagrees with Obama, and you want to use violence to teach him a lesson.

Fact is, you don't have enough character to shine his shoes!

Oh, and tell us again how generous you are. Include a paragraph or two on "how much you care."

They have. Why don't you get off your LIBTARD FAT ASS and do some research instead of blindly sucking LIBTARD COCK!

Hey Marshall you lying filthy POS- can you please tell me what the GOP alternative is- I even posted a thread and not one of you fuckatrd republicans could give me your solution.
Do we need to go back to pre- ACA/Obamacare conditions- you know where they denied you for pre-existing conditions? TheRock you should be glad that STUPIDITY isn't a medical condition otherwise You, Whirlaway, and I.B would not be covered under the old system- fuck you!
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
And the winner to the LIBTARD DUMBASS who doesn't know the difference is ASSUP!!!

Ladies and .gentlemen... Solomon the fucking Wise!

You must be ECCIE's contribution to UNinformative Action.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I need to make a correction. So one guy did show up to the wrong meeting. It was later discovered that the other was there because he was told he would get FREE stuff and was upset when he didn't.
Told you LIBTARDS are the party of Slavery. They were back then and they still are now!!!

Thanks Randy for proving my point!

I'm inviting "Dr." Carson, over to my house to experience some up close and personal slavery in order for him to properly shoot off his mouth. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Randy4Slaves...black ones...oh my!
Didn't think you would know . How much did you and In Bred Hankering get to make the "Better than Craigslist " ad that shows up on the bottom of each thread?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're lying again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; besides, you've demonstrated that you cannot count to three.
Bump.
No, that is completely false. Obamacare requires insurance companies to cover everything that they want you to have, or in other words, everything the sick and the old need. For example, before Obamacare, a young, healthy person could get what is generically called "catastrophic coverage" , meaning they paid out of pocket for the sniffles and check ups, but if they got in a serious accident or got a life threatening illness they would be covered. As you can imagine, a policy of this nature, was extremely cheap for young people. It didn't take a genius actuary to figure out that most 22 year olds do not get cancer so the premiums were super cheap, yet they were covered in a rare, catastrophic event. It also didn't take a genius (even the politicians did) to figure out that if the government did not ban the insurance companies from selling these plans, young people would not sign up for these "full coverage plans", that are only needed by the sick and the old. Under Obamacare, millions are forced to drop the coverage they already had. Period.

And really, that is one of the main reason I am opposed, I just don't like the government in charge of designing my healthcare insurance and forcing me to purchase something I do not need, based on what they think is best for me. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Please tell me what part of my what part of my statement is COMPLETELY FALSE???
I have not been REQUIRED to drop ANY of the coverage I currently have. The ACA is for those whom DO NOT HAVE coverage... PERIOD!!! If you currently have coverage that you're happy with, there's no need to change and you're NOT forced to do so...
and you'd rather have the robber barons at Aetna, United, Cigna et Al designing YOUR the health care insurance?

That's what they've been doing all along... LOL!

PSST -- the big insurance companies base movement in their rates and physician reimbursement on fluctuations in MEDICARE. So, well, I suppose you shoulda been carping about this, say, THIRTY YEARS AGO!

I keep my doctor. I save money. I improve my coverage. I'm happy. enjoy the Kool aid.
Democrat Congresswoman: “Not my Responsibility” to Read Obamacare Regulations

Responsibility is an ugly word to Congressional Democrats. They like to vote for bills that shift wealth from those who earned it to those who envy them. And, they want to take care of millions of “underprivileged” Americans and thereby create lifelong dependents (and thus supporters). There’s no greater example of this than Obamacare, which narrowly passed in the House with 219 votes coming entirely from the Democratic Party.

But, when it comes time to do a little thing like read the regulations of the most significant healthcare overhaul in U.S. history, that’s a different story.

According to CNS News, Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX) hasn’t read the entire 10,500+ pages of Obamacare regulations. After all, as she stated, “I haven’t had the time to do it.”

It’s hard to blame her, since, as noted in the story, the regulations are eight times as long as the Gutenberg Bible. But, her rationale is troubling.

As mentioned in the report, Johnson claimed that she doesn’t plan to read the entire set of regulations. She stated, “I don’t think that that’s my responsibility to do it.”

Well, if she voted for and continues to support a massive change to something as important as healthcare, she should at least have her staffers read and summarize the regulations for her. And, she should question why there are so many regulations that she doesn’t have the time to read them in the first place. But then again, that would be the responsible thing to do. Originally Posted by therock18
Any repuptard that can't get health insurance where they work should be on Obamacare too. That's what the law is for to insure the uninsured.
BUMP !